tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I wanted to make some "abstract Chrontasim art", and that's what I tried to do. Been weirdly making a couple of these sorta things today, just check my profile for more.
Totally Chrontasim.png

It's not a very accurate representation, but you can somewhat see what I was doing, right? The lines are the blue, the sticks with a ball are the grey and the rest is the red.

Hey, if you're still taking spriters in I would love to help!
octotank.png

^plz dont use XD its for my personal mod

Seriously? Those sprites aren't even that good.
No offense meant, just wondering why.
half of them are meh but I find the other half good is why.(btw one tip @Boonana is working on your shading with bigger stuff.) From what I see boonana is good with thinner type of stuff while his big stuff are meh (I found these good:
index.php
index.php
index.php
)
[doublepost=1474852302,1474851821][/doublepost]Forgot to mention probably good examples to look at for big weapons shading wise http://terraria.wiki.gg/Chlorophyte_Warhammer http://terraria.wiki.gg/Hammush http://terraria.wiki.gg/Luminite_Hamaxes http://terraria.wiki.gg/Spectre_Hamaxe

Any animators wanna join bmod? or atleast anyone have a lead to someone who mainly animates that might be willing to join?(though multiple of my team may know how to animate I currently want a spriter in the team who can mainly focus on animation thats good at it. which I know most people find animating boring/agonizing)

Any animators wanna join bmod? or atleast anyone have a lead to someone who mainly animates that might be willing to join?(though multiple of my team may know how to animate I currently want a spriter in the team who can mainly focus on animation thats good at it. which I know most people find animating boring/agonizing)
Not sure if they're willing but @SnugBoat and @Willsm. Snugboat is currently very busy(I hope) working on the Spirit Mod tho :p ;)

Some more global spoilers!(which these spoilers were shown one at a time in discord group before here):
Vine Snapper.png
Murasin.png
T-Demon.png
Meat Cleaver.png
Molten Throwing Knife.png
Knife of The Night.png

Also the reason the post isnt updated at all yet is cause im waiting on one thing to be made or actually the wording is remade.

I might be re-spriting more stuff for this mod, which hasn't seemed to work out great before. Namely, Bow of Grass. It is far to plain in comparison to the Blade of Grass. I might also re-sprite Murasabe, and since there are some repeaters for crafting Night/Death Stuff, there is not all of them, nor Night and Death themselves, so I might also make those.
So, uh, yeah. That's about all I wanted to say.
Some more global spoilers!(which these spoilers were shown one at a time in discord group before here):
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Also the reason the post isnt updated at all yet is cause im waiting on one thing to be made or actually the wording is remade.
Jungle knife is a tree, ain't it? Also, dungeon knife is to skinny, it wouldn't be hard to make it 2 thick, preferably maybe 3 thick. Other then complaining about the dungeon knife, fantastic sprites, look beautiful. Jungle one is a bit weird, though, makes me think a bit of a key. Just a bit.

I might be re-spriting more stuff for this mod, which hasn't seemed to work out great before. Namely, Bow of Grass. It is far to plain in comparison to the Blade of Grass. I might also re-sprite Murasabe, and since there are some repeaters for crafting Night/Death Stuff, there is not all of them, nor Night and Death themselves, so I might also make those.
So, uh, yeah. That's about all I wanted to say.

Jungle knife is a tree, ain't it? Also, dungeon knife is to skinny, it wouldn't be hard to make it 2 thick, preferably maybe 3 thick. Other then complaining about the dungeon knife, fantastic sprites, look beautiful. Jungle one is a bit weird, though, makes me think a bit of a key. Just a bit.
I did the dungeon one as thin as it was cause it in my opinion fitted with being a knife version of the muramasa and the jungle one yeah it is a bit small and stuff but I dont really know how I would redo it shapewise which I think the shape is good just not fitting it made based around the blade of grass.

I did the dungeon one as thin as it was cause it in my opinion fitted with being a knife version of the muramasa and the jungle one yeah it is a bit small and stuff but I dont really know how I would redo it shapewise which I think the shape is good just not fitting it made based around the blade of grass.
It is still way to thin. I understood your reasoning, Muramasa is a not very thick blade, and it is a very straight blade, but that doesn't explain why it's that thin. Muramasa is as thin as the Light's Bane, or a Golden Broadsword, but it doesn't necessarily seem that way, probably because of how long it is. It should be at least 2 thick, and perhaps a bit longer.

Wasn't necessarily saying the knife blade of grass was bad, it's just not as good as the others. Second worse, could definitely use improvements.

Two posts in less then an hour, really Ray? Yeah, really. I resprited two things. Bow of Grass might take a bit, had a bit of trouble coming up with design. These might be better? I don't even know, depends on opinions or perspectives or stuff like that.
Natures Knives!.png

The Knife of Grass, as I shall refer to it as, has a very clean design and sprite. The handle is not quite great, but it'll do.
The dungeon knife, of which I have no special name to refer to it as, has a very straight, thin design. Handle is, again, not quite great, but that's the colors fault - I tried using Golden Broadsword instead of the normal Muramasa color.

Modify them how you see fit to bring them into the game. I'd suggest maybe changing colors on the handle a bit.
If you save image as, you will see them named "Natures Knives!" This is a reference to PurpleEyes, and is indeed on purpose.

Here is a spoiler on a weapon type with a description of it the "Battle Scroll" which is a accessory that works like a weapon which these have a skill and cool down system and will be hopefully possible to only with(though the downside is they use a accessory slot and you cant have more then 1 on at a time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom