tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mod cursed and ichor stuff are fully sprited(though I wont show the animations)
Cursed Throwing Knife.png
(made by @Shadow The Dark Spriter)
(rest made by @BenGallegos)
Cursed Sword.png
Cursed Shortsword.png
Cursed Spear.png
Cursed Boomerang.png
Cursed Bow.png
Cursed Flail.png
Cursed Phoenix Staff v2.png
Cursed Pickaxe Axe.png
Cursed Warhammer v2.png
Cursed Yoyo.png
Cursed Assault Rifle Color Change.png
Cursed_Fishing_Hook.png
Cursed Hood.png
CursedBreastplate alternate.png
CursedLeggings.png
(all but the helmet made by @StarMan Helmet made by @Aquatonix )
IchorGreatSword.png
IchorShortSword.png
IchorThrowingKnife.png
IchorBoneCrusher.png
TaintedPickAxeAxe.png
IchorGun.png
IchorBow.png
IchorBoomerang.png
IchorFlail.png
IchorPole.png
IchorVoulge.png
IchorSummonerStaff.png
ichorYoyo.png
IchorHelmet.png
IchorChestplate.png
IchorLeggings.png

Last edited:
I might soon make a vid on fighting the queen slime with platinum gear with multiple people in expert mode in my mod to give a glimpse on one boss.

Looking for another coder!(my mod only has one coder that gets on our lead coder @Snrasha though one thing is it will be better to have 2-3 active coders especially since its probably hard for a single person to code plenty of modded stuff)
and other positions are open like spriter/beta testers/etc

To be completely honest, that boss looks way too easy. You have molten armor and you barely take any damage, of which, is 1-7 damage. So there basically was no need for dodging. Apart from that, good on you for modifying vanilla AI! That stuff is horrendous.

After, they are two. Probably add more damage if more players in expert? Me too, i think than 7 damages is low :p.

To be completely honest, that boss looks way too easy. You have molten armor and you barely take any damage, of which, is 1-7 damage. So there basically was no need for dodging. Apart from that, good on you for modifying vanilla AI! That stuff is horrendous.
The damage reasons is cause I added warding on all my accesory's which makes a big difference in defence.

Sometime I gotta change the subfolders of the items folder to their being
Materials
Melee
Yoyo(cause why not seperate yoyo and melee since its the most done only of a single weapon type like sword for example)
Ranged
Magic
Summoner
Throwing

Instead of every item type xD

I just changed how the items folder is sorted and might soon add some updates to it(which if so it will likely be finished at most 2 hours from now and at least 20-30 minutes)

Wow,this mod seems really interesting,expecially those early prehardmode spears and stuff.I like this mod.
Sorry to say it but you mistakenly wrote titanium instead of Chlorophyte javelin and trident(or atleast they seems to be chlorophyte to me):)

Wow,this mod seems really interesting,expecially those early prehardmode spears and stuff.I like this mod.
Sorry to say it but you mistakenly wrote titanium instead of Chlorophyte javelin and trident(or atleast they seems to be chlorophyte to me):)
What mistake (just a joke here)
on a serious note thanks for letting me know about that(its fixed).

Btw why there wont be a update today and there wasnt yesterday on the post is cause I was dealing with a virus(and a difficult one too >_<)(ive pretty much am updating the post everyday so it will reach what the code is at.)
Edit: I will be just updating certain images today
Edit 2: Welp I found the image limit(kawa loot looks are updated but not the animations just yet)

Last edited:
You need put all weapons in the same picture ^^. Kawa in a biome ocean, i think :p

KawaPicture.png

QueenPicture.png

For gif(this is me who made), i think than this is useless for continue create gif, with the new contents than people do not see for the moment, if i need create all gif for that, i take more time for create gif than for code.(10 seconde for create the video, 1 minute for transform to correct video, 1 minute for transform to gif * number of weapons) and the actual BMod have more than 150 Items (and this is just the begin, no? xD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom