tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need put all weapons in the same picture ^^. Kawa in a biome ocean, i think :p

View attachment 134866
View attachment 134868

For gif(this is me who made), i think than this is useless for continue create gif, with the new contents than people do not see for the moment, if i need create all gif for that, i take more time for create gif than for code.(10 seconde for create the video, 1 minute for transform to correct video, 1 minute for transform to gif * number of weapons) and the actual BMod have more than 150 Items (and this is just the begin, no? xD)
yeah we wont be doing gif's anymore but I likely will make vids for all item sets alongside the pictures as the thing to show what they do(though it likely will take awhile)

@ArmyFrog just made a picture of chrontasim as a request I sent on this thread http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/armyfrogs-art-thread.47683/#post-1073810
Chrontasim By Army Frog.png

:naughty:
I am not good at drawing, but I am pretty good at coloring. I am planning on teaming up with @M4D-4LI3N to create stuff on par with me avatar, so If you want to request something else (which I would be more than happy to do), I'd suggest waiting til then.
Yeah Ill likely request from time to time bosses in my mod like possibly once a month or something till I got all the bosses covered.
and I feel like spoiling a thing right now. There is 2 points after hardmode planned for the future of bmod but I wont do any before the release. which the 1st I dont have a name planned for(will have the Master Cultist boss and also The Hero) while the 2nd will be godmode(the wrath of the gods which it will be triggered by beating the real cthulu which satan will be a boss within it and other godlike beings)
which I plan on adding a boss every main update which I will try to make main updates a bit big. 1 boss, a couple enemies, the boss drops, more weapons, a set of armour, and as a side thing a good recipes + update(my secondary mod)

Yeah Ill likely request from time to time bosses in my mod like possibly once a month or something till I got all the bosses covered.
and I feel like spoiling a thing right now. There is 2 points after hardmode planned for the future of bmod but I wont do any before the release. which the 1st I dont have a name planned for(will have the Master Cultist boss and also The Hero) while the 2nd will be godmode(the wrath of the gods which it will be triggered by beating the real cthulu which satan will be a boss within it and other godlike beings)
which I plan on adding a boss every main update which I will try to make main updates a bit big. 1 boss, a couple enemies, the boss drops, more weapons, a set of armour, and as a side thing a good recipes + update(my secondary mod)
Looks like you have it all thought out

Looks like you have it all thought out
And I see alot of potential in the future of terraria mods seeing like 3 mods likely to be big and good that arent released yet(Bmod, Spirit Mod, and Mharadium & Negativity) and of what is released Calamity. Also another thing is what @SkullRay is likely to make after his night and death mod(cause from what I know he is likely to make a mod after that)

And I see alot of potential in the future of terraria mods seeing like 3 mods likely to be big and good that arent released yet(Bmod, Spirit Mod, and Mharadium & Negativity) and of what is released Calamity. Also another thing is what @SkullRay is likely to make after his night and death mod(cause from what I know he is likely to make a mod after that)
Looking forward to it. I'm going to eventually revive my mod pretty soon.

Hey, the mod I'm currently working on already has a lot of potential, sure it's extremely ambitious for one single person, but it's still already have a lot of potential.

Hey, the mod I'm currently working on already has a lot of potential, sure it's extremely ambitious for one single person, but it's still already have a lot of potential.
Im saying on the subject of the mods that cover throughout the game. and yeah that will be pretty big seeing you plan on doing night/death stuff for all weapon/tool types and armour

This mod is looking great! can't wait to see more keep up the great work guys :D
Yeah we will(though lately ive been a mix of lazy and mentally exhausted lately especially after spending like 12 hours to get rid of a single virus >_<)(and also the fact the school year has probably started by now for alot of people so progress in most mods I expect to be slower) Also I'm open to hear suggestions :)

Looking forward to it. I'm going to eventually revive my mod pretty soon.
Hopefully the great age of mods will come to TModloader surpassing the current mods :p(and like I said hopefully)(also great age of mods is a reference of great age of pirates in one piece :p)

Im saying on the subject of the mods that cover throughout the game. and yeah that will be pretty big seeing you plan on doing night/death stuff for all weapon/tool types and armour

Yeah we will(though lately ive been a mix of lazy and mentally exhausted lately especially after spending like 12 hours to get rid of a single virus >_<)(and also the fact the school year has probably started by now for alot of people so progress in most mods I expect to be slower) Also I'm open to hear suggestions :)

Hopefully the great age of mods will come to TModloader surpassing the current mods :p(and like I said hopefully)(also great age of mods is a reference of great age of pirates in one piece :p)
yeah school is starting in less then two weeks for me so i know how that feels. I've been making some sprites since im trying to get into it so maybe one day i could give a few suggestions with a few sprites to go alone with them :p

Hey, remember when I re-sprited the Death Bow thing awhile ago? Yeah, well, I now think that one is... Kinda not good looking. So, I did the most reasonable thing, and re-sprited it! Again!
New Bow Thing.png

The blades on the other version were far to straight and uniform, now they're more random appearing, some, and by some I mean one, are facing a different direction then straight. The red and grey/black were also done really weird, and the bow itself was far too skinny, considering the original sword is so big and thick. It took awhile for me to do the string, because I wanted it to be more interesting. I'm sure there is a better approach I could of gone with there.

So, since there is gonna be needing a true version for that new bow, I decided to do it!
New Bow Thing.png
New True Bow Thing.png

I showed both because for comparison of how it becomes.
The blades are now longer, and somewhat different looking, and there is some new grey/black stuff. One complaint I do have, however, is how I did the extra red. I'll probably try improving that at some point, but for now it's fine.

Ok, this is probably the last time, but I re-sprited the true. Again.
New Bow Thing.png
New Bow Thing - Copy.png

New True Bow Thing.png
Another New True Bow Thing.png

Oh yeah, I also changed the red to be brighter. Change it back if you want, it actually kinda maybe looks better. It was more of an attempt to make the brightness of the red match more with the blade.
Anywho, I decided to go with a more similar approach with the red as I did the others - In that, all the others add more to the features, rather then adding as an afterthought. The black/grey and red are also rather uniform, like before, matching more with how those are.

Actually, I think I like the not so bright red more. I'd perhaps suggest changing all the red on that other new true to that darker one - Except the red in the black. Keep that.

So, I didn't think I'd re-sprite the true again so soon - I was wrong. Something about the red just felt... Wrong. So I reworked it. Again.
New New True Bow Thing.png

I feel like it's got a closer feeling to what I did with the other colors now. I also tried a re-sprite at the sword! Yay.
New Sword Thing.png

This was just a first try at the sword, It's unlikely to be the finished project for that, just a try.

Ok, this is probably the last time, but I re-sprited the true. Again.
View attachment 136478 View attachment 136481
View attachment 136480 View attachment 136479
Oh yeah, I also changed the red to be brighter. Change it back if you want, it actually kinda maybe looks better. It was more of an attempt to make the brightness of the red match more with the blade.
Anywho, I decided to go with a more similar approach with the red as I did the others - In that, all the others add more to the features, rather then adding as an afterthought. The black/grey and red are also rather uniform, like before, matching more with how those are.

Actually, I think I like the not so bright red more. I'd perhaps suggest changing all the red on that other new true to that darker one - Except the red in the black. Keep that.
I will keep the sword the style it is and if I use that I will make my own version of the true from the reg if you dont mind cause honestly It doesn't look like the kinda style I actually want with the death stuff in bmod(and also the fact there is 4 death stuff pretty much with the same formula that I use with them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom