tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show us when you fight the bosses?
You can get queen slime summon with a version of the king slime recipe but with pink slime. kawa fishron you get from the crafting related to a thing that sells with the merchant after you beat skeletron which its meant to be fought a bit bellow wall of flesh. satan's skull thing isnt full planned yet but it will be post skeletron prime. and chrontasim thing will sell from a npc after you beat all 3 mechbosses.

Hopefully this mod is out before the Spirit Mod is made, cause if it is or atleasted released as WIP to public, it will be in Season 2 of my modded lets play.

Hopefully this mod is out before the Spirit Mod is made, cause if it is or atleasted released as WIP to public, it will be in Season 2 of my modded lets play.
We still have things to add and debugging to do(alot of armour sets to make) but it probably will be released before spirit mod(though I dont know when that will release)

Spirit mod will release late October-early November.
Thats sooner then I thought. Looks like this likely wont be released before spirit mainly cause like 10 armors need animated which takes alot of time. and also with the start of school there is the thing about the team being less active cause after all school is a higher priority than the mod of course.(I even started school last week)

So, I was trying out some work on the Blade of the End, originally I had far different ideas for its design.
End of All.png
End of All - Copy.png

Nowhere near perfect, I'm probably gonna try again, perhaps completely changing it. I tried to give it a rather rough sort of take on the blade, with some similarities to the Terra Blade. Only some.

Earlier I decided to make a somewhat rough drawing based on my re-sprite of the Blade of the End. It was pretty fun, I might try that for some of my mods stuff.
The One to End Them All.png

Yes. Except here, Ben have not created house, i think than Ben have not idea how make a house, so a dangerous guide is freedom.

Well, I tried another try at that end blade sword. I'm... Undecided about what I think.
End of All Again.png

On one hand, I like the purple and the red. On the other, I really dislike the blue. I shall try to fix that, but before then, I'd like to ask what you, the creator, and other people think, and what people want re-sprited in this mod - Because I'm re-spriting some stuff for this mod.

Well, I tried another try at that end blade sword. I'm... Undecided about what I think.
View attachment 139234
On one hand, I like the purple and the red. On the other, I really dislike the blue. I shall try to fix that, but before then, I'd like to ask what you, the creator, and other people think, and what people want re-sprited in this mod - Because I'm re-spriting some stuff for this mod.
I think the blade look fine as it is...(just an opinion :D)

I think the blade look fine as it is...(just an opinion :D)
Hmm, perhaps. But still - I do rather like it and dislike it. I just don't like the blue. Red though, is quite great. The blue though...
While other may think it looks good, I have different opinions toward sprites. As a creator, that is.

Hmm, perhaps. But still - I do rather like it and dislike it. I just don't like the blue. Red though, is quite great. The blue though...
While other may think it looks good, I have different opinions toward sprites. As a creator, that is.
Yeah I think the original blade of the end is good how it is.

While you are finding stuff to remake can you remake this?:
Cursed Assault Rifle Color Change.png
and have it more the color them of
Cursed Boomerang.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom