tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup everyone, this is Trololololol the spriter of the Mech Brain with the newest version of the mech brain, hope all of you like it
mech brain in progress.png

index.php

I love the granite armor. Interesting idea to make a set out of it!
yeah though its not anything new to be completely honest. one thing that probably has to be fixed is the tools(being too big and bulky)

As another note hopefully we will be able to do big updates more often.(A big update is pretty much planned out and not much is left to be coded for it even plus I have a boss update planned.)

index.php

I love the granite armor. Interesting idea to make a set out of it!
Me and Ben had already been working on the bosses part, we have the sprite for two of them right now, and i think they will look awesome(Because I made them X) )

Absalon Mod 0.124: https://mega.nz/#!u50HQaqJ!tvLr5nEylqv6USoybNySk7oq9i6FkEvl3lFpH_sRMG4
Code:
-Fix hitbox of the orichalcium javelins.
-M1C sniper have the scope now.
-Mythril,Cobalt and Adamantite javelins have lost their special effect and have damage increased to 2
-Titanium Javelin have damage decreased to 1 and the special effect modified.
-Titanium Sword have damage decreased to 2 and have a special effect.
-Orichcalcum Javelin have damage decreased to 1.
-Night Armor Changed to Helmet: 9 Defense, Chestplate: 10 Defense, Leggings: 9 Defense
-Death Armor Changed to Helmet: 10 Defense, Chestplate: 12 Defense, Leggings: 9 Defense
-Fix hallowed Yoyo name.
-Fix recipe of Enchanted souls
-Damage of blade of arceon reduce 30 to 22.
-Fix mana cost of shadow book and Blood book
-Adamantite Javelin up damage 50 to 53
-mythril Javelin up damage 44 to 46
-cobalt Javelin up damage 40 to 43
-Adamantite Yoyo tooltip removed.
-Orichcalcum yoyo, Meteor yoyo fixed.
-Orichcalcum yoyo damage increased 37 to 42.
-Palladium Yoyo damage increased 32 to 36. Have a lifesteal now.
-Palladium sword and Javelin have a lifesteal.
-Titanium Yoyo added.
-Titanium,Palladium and Orichcalcum repeater vanilla have be removed for modded repeater with special effect and damage decreased.
-Fix bug with cobalt armor,lifesteal weapons and bow of grass.
-Surge effect remade.
-Add three boomerangs.
-Add many helmets (Mythril,Orichalcum,Titanium,Adamantite,chlorophyle,hallowed)
-Fix tidal wave hitbox
-Staff of the sea damage increased to 20.(12)
-Fix Hitbox of Arceon Blast projectile
-All Yoyo now need workbenche or anvils for be build.
-The Dark dryad phase 1 have be nerfed, now the shield gone when he is broken the first time.
-Staff 0%,5%,10% fixed.
-Sword 5% fixed.
(changelog made by @Snrasha)

Something I forgot to mention is there likely wont end up an update for a month or 2 because of some big thing(I have to study alot... for it)

Last edited:
Hey @BenGallegos! It's Nile The terrarian here. I'm so sorry for leaving the team. I had lots of schoolwork and restrictions but I am willing to get back to spriting for this mod. Might be a bit rusty but I will get back in shape

Nova Dee, you can explain more? The dark dryad dissapears when you shoot her with a sword? The first Dark Dryad? (Dark dryad have 4 different fight, so 4 different IA)

And what sword, also? ^^

Thank you.

Nova Dee, you can explain more? The dark dryad dissapears when you shoot her with a sword? The first Dark Dryad? (Dark dryad have 4 different fight, so 4 different IA)

And what sword, also? ^^

Thank you.
No, no, there were no swords. (Bad translation)
Earlier one of the Dryads attacked the player with arrows and like shuriken with knives. (Well and still was spam dirt bloсks :dryadgrin:). Now, like her place was taken by another "purple" Dryad, but weaker version.

The dark dryad have be nerfed only on the shield, not for the attack, she attack always with arrows, shuriken and knifes.
If you have defeated her one time, she switch to a another "form" of dark dryad. Ice, Fire then Thunder(The most hard, mostly impossible on expert mode).

And yes, The Ice and the Fire are more easy than the first who have not name, we can call her Ground(Dirt SPAM) or Classic.

I have not create a system for re-fight the first Dark dryad.

The dark dryad have be nerfed only on the shield, not for the attack, she attack always with arrows, shuriken and knifes.
If you have defeated her one time, she switch to a another "form" of dark dryad. Ice, Fire then Thunder(The most hard, mostly impossible on expert mode).

And yes, The Ice and the Fire are more easy than the first who have not name, we can call her Ground(Dirt SPAM) or Classic.

I have not create a system for re-fight the first Dark dryad.
Yeah the shield was nerfed because the dark dryad needed to be nerfed cause of how strong they were for their point.(a little before the lunatic cultist which I feel like the dark dryad still needs nerfs in states.)
which after I begin working again I might start work on stuff for a boss related update[reworks/resprites/mech brain] but I will work on more minor updates too in the meantime[refering to during boss update work]. which I plan on having Satan's Skull ai to be completely reworked since I will remove the hands and use magic circles

also to others Im gonna disclose what I am studying alot for. Im studying for the GED which writing[my weakpoint] is what I have left to study/get better at. After I do the GED though I have a planned schedule which will consist of 1-2 hours of modwork everyday[why just 1-2 is cause of other daily things]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom