tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your saying send a mod file you zip it and put it in upload file if your saying publish it make a forum post about it and with info on it(and if its out the same mod file zip upload thing on the mod post though)
thx! i just make something..

Attachments

• Imported piskel.png
    Imported piskel.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 127
Can you just stop I made it clear that your plagiarism of last time convinced me completely not to add you to the team.
ok :(

EDIT: I KNOW THAT U WON"T AD ME ON YOUR TEAM BUT I SUGGESTED THIS CAUSE I WANT U TO ADD IT..SORRY!
[doublepost=1463510941,1463510782][/doublepost]HEY DO U KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??
c:\Users\Dewfoam\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CroisMod\NPCs\ModGlobalNPC.cs(4,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Modloader' does not exist in the namespace 'Terraria' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

HELLO SORRY ABOUT THE SPRITES..

CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS??

Missing mod: YourModName/Items/Armor/BreastplateName_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

HELLO SORRY ABOUT THE SPRITES..

CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS??

Missing mod: YourModName/Items/Armor/BreastplateName_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
its missing the other parts or you didnt configure the inside things.

the previous one was made very early in my mod plus I didnt know about the wiki biome maps which your banner had me figure out about :)
How did that help you figure out about it? By the way, weapons being behind the text instead of over/above it makes it hard to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom