tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color Base I Made For Blade Of The End(Is just a recolor of Terra Blade since its just a color base Ill use):
Blade Of The End Color Base.png
(those are the colors ill be likely using in the blade of the end sprite when I make it)

The sprite itself isn't too bad, however, the colors aren't very good together. The Terra Blades colors go together, hence why the sprite works, but your Blade of the End, the colors are just there because they're dark, and you wanted dark colors.
I might change the colors to blend more at some point or change amount of colors to just 2 on the blade sometime but not yet.

Made the Tip Of The End(Shortsword of Blade Of The End):
Tip Of The End.png

And fixed a tiny outline thing that people probably didnt notice in the Blade Of The End(top of blade was a tiny bit discolored in outline):
Blade Of The End Color Change.png

Shot Of The End(Bow version of blade of the end and also I plan on having the tooltip basically questioning why it has 2 separate strings :p):
Shot Of The End.png

Ohh I Know That But I Didnt Noticed That There's a Problem Because I Use Pixly And Just Scale It Pls can you give me second chance i Can Animate NPCs/Armors Too
[doublepost=1464388499,1464388068][/doublepost]This one is The right But Its Not The one that ill show to you its just an example

Attachments

• ga.png
    ga.png
    494 bytes · Views: 143
Ohh I Know That But I Didnt Noticed That There's a Problem Because I Use Pixly And Just Scale It Pls can you give me second chance i Can Animate NPCs/Armors Too
[doublepost=1464388499,1464388068][/doublepost]This one is The right But Its Not The one that ill show to you its just an example
So its a problem with what you use? that sprite is good so sure(I can also suggest a program)

:DI just Accidentally Clicked The Fourth One
so is screen size the problem? if so ima look up mobile spriting apps and hopefully find one that will help
[doublepost=1464389841,1464389671][/doublepost]
:DI just Accidentally Clicked The Fourth One
if not though you can just make 1 pixel things since I can resize the things(if you wanna continue talking about this though goto the bmod talk group btw thats different then work area group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom