Absorb The Non-Issue

I give up, go to a different universe, evacuate everybody there, but I don't make it out.

I am the only casualty of that calamity.

You were carrying a heavy box by the edge of a cliff when you got hit, so you fall and your box crushes me. Yes I am in two places at once.

I take a walk.

You didn't read the rules of using the portal gun, I get killed for your mistakes.

(Salty, it's about YOU absorbing the non-issue for you, not me getting killed by non-issue to you)

I fly in the race.

You didn't know that the cannonballs were actually sphere-shaped nukes, so you light the cannon and launch the nuke, causing the nuke to explode from hitting the ground, killing us all, (including me of course).

I open my laptop.

You didn't notice that someone put a grenade on top of it. The grenade then rolls off of your laptop when you open it and ends up next to me. The grenade then explodes and kills me.

I build an Artillery Foundry.

It gets converted by red Priest, whose civ then uses to create 20 Sumerian Heavy Catapults. Needless to say, I die from confusion as I ask myself "wait how can Sumer convert buildings?"

I build an Academy while lazily skimming through rewatching MLP: FiM.

A horse watches the show from a distance, and starts a revolution in Flemington. The horses win, and Flemington becomes the capital of the new Horse Republic.

I am killed by a horse with a rifle, somehow

I decide to send a few troops to attack them, and then you attack while all of my troops are attacking, so I don't have any troops to defend... I then get killed by your troops.

I set an avali TF potion on a shelf.

Back
Top Bottom