Absorb The Non-Issue

The objects then send you back into me, and one of your fangs gets impaled in my leg. I die from bleeding out, and a bit of venom.

I make a pot of coffee.

Someone uses that picture to track down your location, however I was there instead when they arrive, so they kill me thinking it was you.

I roll a d20.

I ask what a barometer is. This makes someone so mad they kill me.

I question the concept of humanity.

Humanity does not like being questioned, so they kill both of us for preferring other species.

I break a mirror.

The console however fails to handle the game and explodes. I get hit by the explosion.

My head hurts a little.

Into a wire, that was linked to a shotgun in front of the door. I knock. I get decapitated by resulting shot.

I don a hat that resembles a cowboy hat, but is black with red ribbon above the edges.

Well, everyone knows in western movies that the guy that wears black is the bad guy, so I decide to challenge you to a duel. You win.

I open the door of a cabinet filled with plates, glasses, and other kitchen stuff.

You sip it a bit too agressively, spilling it onto floor, making me trip after entering, and crash onto a cabinet, killing me... for Celestia's sake, I WAS JUST COSPLAYING!

Nevermind, I just watch some Matrix. And Squid Game.

After hearing the words "Squid Game", I decide to jump off a building because of just how many people on the internet are talking about it.

I unplug a phone.

The force you unplug it with is strong enough to whip me into the head... which stumbles me and makes me fall onto TV, shattering it and making glass shard pierce through my head.

I pick up some furnace fuel and sort it.

While sorting it you accidentally set some of it on fire. I was standing nearby, so I end up dying in the fire.

I plug in a battery.

I quietly watch you update the software, however you don't notice I'm there. When you do notice you get surprised and knock over a nearby shelf, which falls on me and kills me.

I configure a factory to produce heavy artillery.

And then you misclick on me with all you have... which results with me dying to... a factory wagon of all odds.

I set up some priests to counter heavy artillery.

Back
Top Bottom