Absorb The Non-Issue

You feel a bit down from a dragon dying, so you decide to cuddle me... a bit too tightly, to my death by a broken neck.

I try to figure out a way to break out of the reality.

And after eighteen years of research, you finally manage it. However, you destroy this reality in the process, dooming everyone in it, and unfortunately for me, I was left behind.

I begin randomly changing the colour of the lights.

You somehow manage to make the lights unstable, so you throw them away... towards the location where I am. And I get burnt by the collection of lights bursting into flames.

I make my advancement on Expert Realism L4D2 map.

You do such a good job, that you actually bring L4D2 into real life, and unfortunately as I've never played, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and I end up having a fatal encounter with a witch.

However, I come back as an undead dragon, because zombies.

And since you are classified as tank, and I didn't know that one can revive into zombies, I get caught unaware and smashed to the ground.

However, now I'm tinkering with Hydraulic Dynamos.

You decide to ask for my help with it, however while I'm holding a hydraulic line, one of my claws would pierce through it, and a jet of hydraulic fluid would jet out, creating a rather nasty wound, and injecting me with hydraulic fluid. Now, as hydraulic fluid is not exactly meant to be in someone's body, and how you lack the medical skills or knowledge to help, I slowly die of poisoning.

I begin reworking on one of my characters, and think whether they'd work better as a normal wyvern dracolich, or an anthro wyvern dracolich.

It activates my trap card that sends one of my cards to the shadow realm to use the ultimate attack
oh wait
I only have one card
it's me
Layn was sent to the shadow realm

A brick becomes sentient

Instead, the Moon is made of gravy and it falls, drenching earth in it's disgusting ooze.

The Sun is actually a giant, radiant ball of yogurt.

Because of this, all cheese around the world shifts into another cheese, much like a Caesar cipher or that one version of a DNA mutation.

I drop a gigantic fake diamond on the floor in a busy train station, and watch as people push and shove their way to get at it.

Because of this, all cheese around the world shifts into another cheese, much like a Caesar cipher or that one version of a DNA mutation.

I drop a gigantic fake diamond on the floor in a busy train station, and watch as people push and shove their way to get at it.
Henry Stickmin comes and steals it with a road roller.

The wall is a lpie

By that I assume you mean it doesn't exist at all, and so I try to fly through it. It turns out it does exist, it was just made of swords and other sharp objects instead, which kills me quite quickly.

I point out that normally you're supposed to die from the non-issue in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom