Absorb The Non-Issue

It's raining during the funeral. I slip in a puddle and fall on the path directly in front of the procession; the pallbearers stumble and drop the coffin on me. Some hours after being discharged from hospital, I unwittingly walk into an open manhole and die.

A concerned citizen replaces the manhole cover.

I get brained in the head with the phone, which, in conjunction with the paradox of Agent Standstorm Σ's death being retroactively prevented (thereby unravelling the very continuum of this thread), causes my head to explode.

The sonic boom from the explosion shatters every window within a hundred-mile radius.

Last edited:
You decide to hire me as lawyer to help you, despite me knowing almost nothing about copyright law. I fail to copyright it, so you kill me.

I get killed because I'm not a lawyer.

I decide to resurrect you for my lawyer anyway because someone accused me of stealing. You get me executed.

I get executed after resurrecting Dragonwolf for my lawyer.

I question why, and get executed.

Every RP I'm in always spends more time being active at 3 AM in the morning and I'm always asleep during that time.

You try to play both games at the same time, causing the DS to explode. I get killed by a piece of it going through my throat.

I get killed by a piece of a DS going through my throat.

I get a little too close to it and a piece of the building falls on me, causing me to get crushed, infected, and set on fire.

I get crushed, infected with void, and set on fire, all at once.

I try to rescue you, and the same happens to me, except for the crushed part.

I wait for someone to reply to this thread, while also being on fire and infected with the void.

Last edited:
You try to infect me, I do get infected, but also burn to death.

I feel a little physically uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom