Absorb The Non-Issue

I notice you really didn't finish a thought and think about what it could've been, but now i know that it's a mistake, as trying to finish it- wait, I don't, because I've gone insane and died by repeatedly banging onto the wall.

And as part of that, you test it on me, however I end up as some kind of feral monster, so you kill me in self defense.

I take a train somewhere

It crash itself on me and kills me, and I can't retrieve my own carcass, so the train hits me again and kills me again.

I try to retrieve it again to incirnerate it.

I find the book to be boring, so you decide that for fun you're going to hunt a dragon, you find and kill me.

I have a game that won't work.

You read something online that says you can sacrifice someone to make it work again, and you choose me to be that sacrifice.

I turn on a radio.

There's nothing on the radio, so you decide to go trophy-hunting on unicorns, and you find, kill and skin me, also taking my head as a trophy.

I wait for next Terraria update.

It only takes a week for it to come out, but some cult approaches you and convinces you that if I'm sacrificed it will come out today, so you do so.

I work on a fanfiction.

I see it before it's done, but because you don't want anyone to see it before it's done, you kill me.

I think about what kind of weapons to put on a spaceship.

To decide, you begin testing a few of them to see how effective they are, and I'm one of the targets you use.

I begin working on art again.

You ask me to see it, and I do it. Then I become too mad for my own good and accidentally ret-con my own 21 years of existence.

I somehow manage to use a single-player version of TF2 to get achievements.

You trace for the reason why your head hurts - because you ran head-long into me, and had both skulls fractured. You being the hydra survive, but me being an unicorn don't.

I am still awake despite time being almost 4:30

(Not a hydra)
I am also still awake, however I am also one hour ahead of you, and with the extra hour, I die of not getting enough sleep.

I feel tired.

While tired, you read something online that says killing people makes you less tired, so you decide to test that theory out on me.

I ask someone to get the keys for the sea chest, and see if that person falls for it.

You buy it from Cave Johnson. It's labelled as Life brand, however, something seems off. You ask me to look at it, and I do, then I accidentally set it off, as it was a combustible lemon designed to burn your house down, and although I'm not a house, it's apparently still effective against dragons.

I read Wings of Fire.

Back
Top Bottom