Weapons & Equip Accessory Combinations That Should Be Added to Terraria: Journey's End (1.4)

Bebojo

Terrarian
With Journey's End coming up in about a month, I decided I would finally list some of my ideas on new accessory combinations.

Please give me your feedback on this list. I'd love to hear your own ideas, criticisms of my ideas, alternative names, and anything else. I'd also like to know if any of these accessory combinations already exist in mods. I wish I could make sprites for these too, if anyone wants to, it would be much appreciated.

These accessory combinations should all in some way combine the effects of the materials used in the recipe. Note that crafting materials in parentheses are ones that I'm not as sure if they should be included within the recipe.

NPC Voodoo Doll

• Crafting: Guide Voodoo Doll + Clothier Voodoo Doll + 5 Soul of Might + 5 Soul of Sight + 5 Soul of Fright = NPC Voodoo Doll
  • Could be used to summon Wall of Flesh as much as you want, still by throwing it into lava in the underworld, but it will teleport back to you and try to reenter your inventory
  • Alternatively thinking about using Souls of Light/Dark, or even each of the four Fragments if for some reason it's too OP
Plant Guide
  • Crafting: Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage + Sickle + Blowpipe/Blowgun = Plant Guide
  • Could enable or disable which items you would want to harvest, similar to The Grand Design, Architect Gizmo Pack, etc.; also, any weapon can be used to harvest
  • Alternative names: Nature Encyclopedia, Guide to Harvesting, Harvesting Guide, Guide to Harvesting Plants, Guide to Plants, Field Guide
Botanist Pack
  • Crafting: Plant Guide + Flower Boots = Botanist Pack
  • Could also toggle Flower Boots’ ability on or off
Frigid Bulwark
  • Crafting: Frozen Turtle Shell + Paladin’s Shield = Frigid Bulwark
  • This one is already an accessory in Calamity Mod, except that it also requires 5 Core of Eleum
Chaos Necklace
  • Crafting: Bee Cloak + Star Veil + Sweetheart Necklace = Chaos Necklace
  • Alternative names: Invincibility Necklace, Strength Necklace
Terra Necklace
  • Crafting: Chaos Necklace + Shark Tooth Necklace + Charm of Myths = Terra Necklace
  • Alternative names: Terra Ring
Manacles
  • Crafting: Celestial Cuffs + Mana Flower = Manacles
  • Alternative names: Celestial Flower Manacles
Terra Boots
  • Crafting: Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders (+ Obsidian Rose) = Terra Boots
  • Alternative names: Infinity Boots
Summoner Necklace
  • Crafting: Papyrus Scarab + Pygmy Necklace = Summoner Necklace
  • Alternative names: Pygmy Scarab, Shamanic Necklace, Witch Doctor Necklace
Bundle of Frog Balloons
  • Crafting: Bundle of Balloons + Frog Leg (+ Lucky Horseshoe) (+ Fart in a Balloon) (+ Sharkron Balloon) (+ Honey Balloon) = Bundle of Frog Balloons
  • Alternative names: Bundle of Lucky Frog Leg Balloons
Extra Immunity Charm
  • Crafting: Hand Warmer + Pocket Mirror = Extra Immunity Charm
  • Alternative names: Ankh’s Little Brother
Putrid Noble Shield
  • Crafting: Paladin’s Shield + Putrid Scent = Putrid Noble Shield
  • This one's an odder idea
  • Alternative names: Putrid Holy Shield, Putrid Heroic Shield, Putrid Chivalrous Shield
Fleshy Turtle Shell
  • Crafting: Frozen Turtle Shell + Flesh Knuckles = Fleshy Turtle Shell
Master Ruler
  • Crafting: Mechanical Ruler + Ruler = Master Ruler
  • Alternative names: First-class Ruler, First Class Ruler
Construction Kit
  • Crafting: Master Ruler + Architect Gizmo Pack + Toolbelt (+ Presserator) (+ Toolbox) = Construction Kit

The chaos necklace would be unavailable in corruption worlds. Maybe you should specify alternative crafting or items?
That's true, maybe there could be an intermediate accessory with just Bee Cloak + Star Veil, which could then be further crafted into the Chaos Necklace if you had access to the Panic Necklace/Sweetheart Necklace.

Or it could use the Band of Starpower, even though that doesn't really match with the rest of the accessories' abilities.

I think what should be added into the game is that the Traveling Merchant will occasionally sell Corruption items in a Crimson world or Crimson items in a Corruption world. The items available should also be affected by what stage of the game you're in.

Back
Top Bottom