Mobile Accessory Disappearing Bug

SithRax

Terrarian
Hello i found a nasty bug in game.

Here are the steps;

Let's say you have 2 accessories, first you put the accessory you want in the accessory bar and the second accessory in the accessory vanity and quickly switch both of them really quickly, after doing so put both of the accessory in the inventory, next step is to go near a chest and press the "quick stack" button you will then see the accessory disappear thinking it was put in the chest but after checking the chest there will be no accessory (permanently gone)

Here are the steps;

Let's say you have 2 accessories, first you put the accessory you want in the accessory bar and the second accessory in the accessory vanity and quickly switch both of them really quickly, after doing so put both of the accessory in the inventory, next step is to go near a chest and press the "quick stack" button you will then see the accessory disappear thinking it was put in the chest but after checking the chest there will be no accessory (permanently gone)
It happens on furnitures and items as well but i am not sure how to re enact it

Here are the steps;

Hi there @SithRax, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m having trouble reproducing this. I brought an empty chest away from all other containers to make sure that the accessory isn’t quickstacking to another chest. Nothing that I do can reproduce it.

Quickstacking has a fairly far reach. Are you sure that it’s not quick stacking the accessory into another chest. You may be expecting it to quickstack into chest A but maybe it’s quickstacking to chest B that you didn’t even notice was nearby. How many other chests are nearby, have you checked them to see if they have the missing accessory?

Hi there @SithRax, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m having trouble reproducing this. I brought an empty chest away from all other containers to make sure that the accessory isn’t quickstacking to another chest. Nothing that I do can reproduce it.

Quickstacking has a fairly far reach. Are you sure that it’s not quick stacking the accessory into another chest. You may be expecting it to quickstack into chest A but maybe it’s quickstacking to chest B that you didn’t even notice was nearby. How many other chests are nearby, have you checked them to see if they have the missing accessory?
That might just be the case but i dont know how i lost my yoyo bag and some other accessories

That might just be the case but i dont know how i lost my yoyo bag and some other accessories
Double check all of your chests, dressers, trash cans, barrels. Can you post a screenshot of where this is happening? Or, can you reproduce it in a video? Is it 100% reproducable with a certain accessory, or all accessories?

Back
Top Bottom