Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Alright, I've added in some accessories from 1.4, as well as plenty of new tinkers and a few new base accessories. However, some sprites are still missing, and Damage Retaliation is in need of some work.
I'll work on things, but I need to take a break first.
I might be able to help with a few of the sprites, depends what they're supposed to be though.

Reactions: Bry
In usual Bry-ccentric fashion, the suggestion is near perfection.
66CI5N8.png

Sinister Hexlace (Prime Necklace + Shadowflame Charm)
This sprite is really, really cool, too.

I can't seem to find the link to Bame's suggestion, but holy crap there's a lot of stuff here. I forgot just how many changes and additions this post even brought, so I'm genuinely impressed. Nice job, Bry. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Bry
I can't seem to find the link to Bame's suggestion, but holy crap there's a lot of stuff here. I forgot just how many changes and additions this post even brought, so I'm genuinely impressed. Nice job, Bry. 👍
Yo, thanks! I don’t lie when I say I put a lot of effort into this!
I’ve actually been on a hiatus with this suggestion, which is why the link to Bame’s suggestion is nowhere to be found yet. I’m gonna get back to working on this at some point, but I’ve got a couple of other things to take care of, first.
For now, I’ll just throw you the link myself: Issues with "When hurt" effects, and possible reworks to fix them

A lot of these look really superb, and I especially appreciate that they make previously niche/useless accessories viable. Oddly the thing that pleases me most is the use of carnelian, chalcedony, and charoite in the balloons (which, as mentioned before, seem to be somewhat polarized, but y'know, more love for underrepresented minerals).

Heyyy, thanks! I do honestly still have a lot to revise, which does include the Plasma Balloons that I've been trying to balance for a while, now, as well as the Boots section (I'm never satisfied with that section) and the entirety of the Ankh Shield. As for the Balloons, I'm a huge gemstone fan, myself, so the moment I saw "Amber Horseshoe Balloon", I decided to go for the naming scheme.

If I might make a suggestion, Shackles are TERRIBLE on crimson worlds due to Relogics own philosophy. The shackles need either a crimson counterpart, or a standalone upgrade that’s available in every world. My suggestion?
Spiked Manacles. Made with the shackle and let’s say 15 or so spikes from the dungeon. Give it an armor penetration increase, maybe some sort of bleed debuff, and boom, good to go.

If I might make a suggestion, Shackles are TERRIBLE on crimson worlds due to Relogics own philosophy. The shackles need either a crimson counterpart, or a standalone upgrade that’s available in every world. My suggestion?
Spiked Manacles. Made with the shackle and let’s say 15 or so spikes from the dungeon. Give it an armor penetration increase, maybe some sort of bleed debuff, and boom, good to go.
Unless the Shark Tooth Necklace gets a buff/bonus effect, that would basically make it obsolete.

I deadass thought this was a mod, so I was looking for the download like crazy, only to see that this is only a suggestion. Oh the dissapointment. However, this stuff is sitll A M A Z I N G. Good freaking job.

Unless the Shark Tooth Necklace gets a buff/bonus effect, that would basically make it obsolete.
Well the stinger necklace exists. It would also be stackable with shark tooth and it’s tinkers, increasing your armor penetration even further.
Personally I’d recommend combining them into one item, which could maybe give you some bonus damage in bleeding enemies because of the whole Sharks + Blood thing

That's actually changing next patch. They're making the Band of Starpower craftable from the Panic Necklace and Mana Crystals.
I don't think it's that, pretty sure it was:

Band of Starpower = Mana Crystal + Band of Regen
Band of Regen = Life Crystal + Band of Starpower

Panic necklace is utter garbage so no-one cares about it being crimson-only, it was Starpower that was the issue.

I don't think it's that, pretty sure it was:

Band of Starpower = Mana Crystal + Band of Regen
Band of Regen = Life Crystal + Band of Starpower

Panic necklace is utter garbage so no-one cares about it being crimson-only, it was Starpower that was the issue.
Panic necklace would be better if you could combine Sweetheart necklace with Star Veil.

Back
Top Bottom