Game Mechanics [Achievement][NPC] an achievement related to the wizard

macks2008🌳

Terrarian
It all started with me sharing with a friend via IRC my opinion that there should be an achievement named "you're a wizard Harry" related to the wizard. My first thought was that it should be for just finding the wizard. However, after some discussion with my friend, we decided it should be for buying something specific (perhaps a Greater Mana Potion) from the wizard while wearing the wizard hat (the thing from Tim, not the wizard) with gem robes (perhaps diamond ones. It's supposed to be challenging, after all).
It's just an idea, as are most things here, but it should be easy enough to implement, right? Not counting getting approval for the Steam achievement, of course.

Last edited:
How about an achievement for crafting an infinite ammo item?
that should probably go on a different thread
Seems like a nice and simple suggestion, maybe if you could say how would that achievement icon look like?
a nice pointy wizard hat bent at the tip, perhaps? Or maybe a pixelated mockup picture of Hagrid's face?
Also, the description could make a joke about insulting Dumbledore (in addition to explaining the condition on which you unlock it).

Last edited:
that should probably go on a different thread

a nice pointy wizard hat bent at the tip, perhaps? Or maybe a pixelated mockup picture of Hagrid's face?
Also, the description could make a joke about insulting Dumbledore (in addition to explaining the condition on which you unlock it).
Nah, have the description be "I'm a what?"

Back
Top Bottom