tModLoader AchievementLib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha! Well done. I've been waiting on this ever since you said something about it in Discord. Nice work. Totally will use it instantly.

EDIT: It's missing the smaller icon. Arr you going to add it or we should just do some PostDraw thingies?

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! Well done. I've been waiting on this ever since you said something about it in Discord. Nice work. Totally will use it instantly.

EDIT: It's missing the smaller icon. Arr you going to add it or we should just do some PostDraw thingies?
Im planning to push an update later adding all modded achievements to their own category, and adding the smaller icon after thats finished. For now all modded achievements get lumped into the "slayer" category

Great stuff! Surely would add this to my mods when I have time to draw the icons.
My only wish would be to choose between classic and custom popups just because I prefer everything lined up with vanilla :naughty:

Great stuff! Surely would add this to my mods when I have time to draw the icons.
My only wish would be to choose between classic and custom popups just because I prefer everything lined up with vanilla :naughty:
If anything I would implement this as a config option on the player's side. Might see about implementing this with the next update.

I really like this mod! But I have some questions...
I am curious if there is a way to check if player has an achievement? I am using Mod.Call method.
Also, is there a way to change achievement type? Normally, AchievementLib generates Slayer type achievements.

I really like this mod! But I have some questions...
I am curious if there is a way to check if player has an achievement? I am using Mod.Call method.
Also, is there a way to change achievement type? Normally, AchievementLib generates Slayer type achievements.
There isnt currently a way to check, but I could easily add one. It is not possible to change the category of achievements generated, but I do plan on having all modded achievements put into a "modded" category at some point in the future.

Big update out today!

1.2.0 Changelog:

- Support for adding categorys to achievements. Note that this will break all achievements added with mod.call - make sure to pass an additional argument to all calls with a AchievementCategory.
- Achievements now sort based on completion.
- Fixed some miscolorations on achievement menu entries
- Added a call to be able to check the completion status of a modded achievement.

Again, major note that anyone adding achievements with mod.call will have to edit their messages to have the new 'category' argument!!!

Big update out today!

1.2.0 Changelog:

- Support for adding categorys to achievements. Note that this will break all achievements added with mod.call - make sure to pass an additional argument to all calls with a AchievementCategory.
- Achievements now sort based on completion.
- Fixed some miscolorations on achievement menu entries
- Added a call to be able to check the completion status of a modded achievement.

Again, major note that anyone adding achievements with mod.call will have to edit their messages to have the new 'category' argument!!!
Nice update!
But you forgot to say that you must add `using Terraria.Achievements` to main mod file for Mod.Call way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom