GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Whenever I close and reopen the game, my achievements are reset, meaning that every time I open Terraria and join a world, a bunch of achievements come up that I have DEFINITELY achieved before (things like Benched and Timber). I'm not sure why this is happening, but I hope somebody could help. It's not game-breaking or anything. I have no idea how to read the achievements.dat file in Documents/My Games/Terraria.
Video:

Whenever I close and reopen the game, my achievements are reset, meaning that every time I open Terraria and join a world, a bunch of achievements come up that I have DEFINITELY achieved before (things like Benched and Timber). I'm not sure why this is happening, but I hope somebody could help. It's not game-breaking or anything. I have no idea how to read the achievements.dat file in Documents/My Games/Terraria.
Video:
I have the same issue. Unfortunately nothing seems to be working for me...

When you close the game, is the achievements.dat file still there? If it is, does the time/date of the last modification match quitting the game? Also, if you know how to check, is the write privilege correct for the file?

I'm wondering if they are just not saving, or if the file is being removed.

Back
Top Bottom