Action Move

You can make animation for this armors
View attachment 118446
At Least I Tried. I'm going to learn more about motion blur + fire logic. 5 to go.
Fire.gif

I meant to comment earlier but wow these animations are amazing! You're making some awesome stuff and it's inspiring me to make more animations. Keep up the amazing work. :^D

Also just wondering, do you reference duelist for your animation technique? Your animations have the same kind of smooth look as them.

Last edited:
I meant to comment earlier but wow these animations are amazing! You're making some awesome stuff and it's inspiring me to make more animations. Keep up the amazing work. :^D

Also just wondering, do you reference duelist for your animation technique? Your animations have the same kind of smooth look as them.
Nice to hear it, I never thought someone ever mention that game, just because this game release like 2 months ago. Yes, Duelyst is my reference and motivation. :D

Of course, after obesedog, also, could you please explain to me about your request, i don't get it.
Thartler would jump, dodge helepolises attack mid-air, then shot his Tsunami or Chain Gun, helepolises gets destroyed, Thartler lands. Then additional helepolises show up... There should be four alive helepolis in total... so four are here, four die, four come...

Thartler would jump, dodge helepolises attack mid-air, then shot his Tsunami or Chain Gun, helepolises gets destroyed, Thartler lands. Then additional helepolises show up... There should be four alive helepolis in total... so four are here, four die, four come...
Damn, i'll try it, please wait till obesedog one finished :)

Back
Top Bottom