Short Story Activision: A Short Story.

Did You Like This Story? Do You Want To See More Of This?

• I Disliked It, Please Don't Do This Again.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Disliked It, But It Has Potential, Don't Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Golden Heretic Snakeboat

Empress of Light
Hello TCF'ers! I Made This Story A Few Years Back On PSN, And Just Thought I Should Post It Here. It's A Story I, Personally, Found A Good Chuckle In Making. Without Further Ado, (Adeiu? Adeu? Whatever) My First Story!

"It's the Month April of The Year 2016, And Activision has made over 600 More CODs. Activision has bought out Every game company and forced COD BO95 Down everyones Gullet.
By May, Activision also bought out the FDA, and made Doritos the Only food Safe for Consumption, and Mountain Dew the only Drink safe for consumption.
By June, Activision buys every Internet And TV Provider, and made Every Tv Channel COD Playthroughs made by 8-Year-old Kids who always Dare their Followers to "Do the Dew".
By July, Activision has Bought Google and Apple and made the CODWatch And CODGlasses, both do Absolutely Nothing.
By August, Activision buys The Government, and Forces everyone to Play COD On their CODGlasses which do nothing. Activision also releases the CODPhone 420BLAZEIT Which is Priced at 1337$ and does nothing as well. The World Population has dropped from Nearly 8 Billion to 40 Million. No one Can Figure out why.
By September, The World Is Extinct. The Females Lack of Procreation with Male Humans Quickly Killed all Humans.
200 Years Years after Humanity Died, We Rose Back, As if We were Given another Chance. 2000 Years Later, we Have Done So Much, we made the Car, the Television, The Computer, The Mobile Phone, The Gaming Console. But then a Company Called Activision is Born..."

Fin.
(Sorry For Any Mistakes Or Just... Badness, This Is My First Story Ever.)

Back
Top Bottom