Texture Pack ActualArmors! Female Armor Retexture Pack

Lin Lin

Terrarian

SHBSk7f.png

Intro
__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, you finally found that amazing set of armor, grinded for a few hours to get it, and you equip it!

Aaaaaand the middle bit's gone, along with a good slab of metal riiiight off the chest. One can only assume that a goblin carefully follows female players, stripping them of their armor the moment that they equip it, but quickly readjusting it for the male characters so that they can see to it that none of their skin is shown. Wouldn't want any weaknesses!

Now, a lucrative blacksmith like myself would gladly sell cheaper armor to you for the full price, as us women know nothing but those designs. However, I'm not lucrative, and, in fact, am living inside of a tiny wooden box, screeching as I poke at the ever-advancing hordes with my pathetic copper shortsword so that you, yes you, can have armor that fits the price you paid! Come on in, folks of the feminine body-type. Let's get those tummies and bosoms protected like the rest of us ought to be.

Explanation
__________________________________________________________________________________________

As a long-time player of Terraria, I've always been a bit bothered by the scantness of the female armors ingame, so I swapped them out in favor of the better-covering and more realistic male armors.

Pictures

r41wt0f.png

(didn't really grab more, but you get the idea)

Downloads
Non-adf.ly download: https://www.mediafire.com/?00lgvox56auz6zx

To install, just plonk the content file into your Terraria directory (most likely in Steam\Steamapps\Common\Terraria) and boot up your game.

Expected Questions

Q: Why?
A: Because I like armor that's semi-practical.

Q: Do you hate fun?
A: Yep.

Q: This offends me due to my anti-censorship ideology and yadda yadda
A: Don't install it.

As a long-time player of Terraria, I've always been a bit bothered by the scantness of the female armors ingame, so I swapped them out in favor of the better-covering and more realistic "male" armors.
Umh didn't you mean more realistic female armors.
I hope you didn't swamp too vanity items you know, from waering bra or something else could result wearing no bra and so on. I am think something that a people do to short their time doing texture pack.
Even I didn't instal texture pack, I rather would like to have new Experimental features rather than replacing textures what terraria spriters made. Every texture you used should work.
And like what I said with vanity items, robes are like clothing and no armor. Every clothcan be cut without any problems.
I felt like to say it.
EDIT: Yes like I said, you did it what I said.

Last edited:
This is, as you may have noticed, a very early build. There are several sprite-edits underway as well to segment the armor properly. The quotation that you include is, in fact, correct, as the male armor is the properly shaped armor in vanilla, while the female armor exposes the chest and oftentimes the breasts.

In the build I'm currently testing, those issues have already been fixed, but I am making an effort to pull some other edits together before tossing this out as finished.

Thank you for your comments ^-^

Someone should probably lock this thread since the creator hasn't been seen since 2017 and I highly doubt will be seen anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom