Actuated spawner?

Sonnette

Retinazer
Is there a way to actuate spawner statues, or even just let them place on actuated blocks? Similar to how it is possible to make target dummies float?

I'm attempting to make an AI that will sense the mob under a sensor and tell what kind of mob it is. I am also failing at it, but I think I have a solution for my first problem, but I don't know how to make it so that statue spawner can sit on top of blocks actuating on and off.

how to make it so that statue spawner can sit on top of blocks actuating on and off.
You can't have floating statues/furniture, etc, in the tile adjacent to blocks that are changing state. The game checks adjacent tiles each tile the actuated blocks are updated (to see if the block sprite needs changing to adjacent type, etc), and this shatters impossible floating objects delicate state.

A one tile gap will be fine though, just place a teleporter pad underneath the statue, then mine the pad out and the statue should float. (I used to think 2 pds were required, but one seems to do the trick.)

You can't have floating statues/furniture, etc, in the tile adjacent to blocks that are changing state. The game checks adjacent tiles each tile the actuated blocks are updated (to see if the block sprite needs changing to adjacent type, etc), and this shatters impossible floating objects delicate state.

A one tile gap will be fine though, just place a teleporter pad underneath the statue, then mine the pad out and the statue should float. (I used to think 2 pds were required, but one seems to do the trick.)
Okay, I'll try that. Is it possible to actuate a statue?

Back
Top Bottom