**REPORTED** Actuators under Hellforge do not work.

Ars

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Actuators below a Hellforge will not trigger. Tried several other forges and none of them produce the same effect.

Attachments

• Capture666.PNG
    Capture666.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Capture665.PNG
    Capture665.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 61
Just confirming for both: Actuators won't work to make the Altar and Hellforge break anymore. Neither will bombs. This was a change so the player has to get a Demonite pickaxe or better to break a Hellforge in the Underworld, to help prevent sequence breaking.

Just confirming for both: Actuators won't work to make the Altar and Hellforge break anymore. Neither will bombs. This was a change so the player has to get a Demonite pickaxe or better to break a Hellforge in the Underworld, to help prevent sequence breaking.

I see. I can understand the reasoning but maybe the range for it is a bit much? In my setup, there's no actuators on the blocks the forge actually sits on so I don't see why it should be affecting the actuators below it.

I see. I can understand the reasoning but maybe the range for it is a bit much? In my setup, there's no actuators on the blocks the forge actually sits on so I don't see why it should be affecting the actuators below it.
Good point, I missed that initially. I'll have to check if that should be case.

Edit: I compared it to the Lihzahrd Altar and the Altar only protects the blocks immediately below, not two layers below like the Hellforge does. Reported now, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom