Weapons & Equip Acutator Arrows

Like this idea? (You better XD)

• Total voters

CyanideApple

Terrarian
Yes, this is another arrow post. If you are annoyed by the amount of creativity I have then just ignore them :)

This is an idea for arrows that can go through walls. Since Acutators can disable blocks, then surely having one on the end of an arrow would be effective? All you need for this cool item is a normal arrow, an acutator and 2 wire. Then you have yourself 2 of them!
When you fire this nice contraption, it will disable blocks as it passes through them, and then put them back to normal blocks after 2 seconds! I hope you like this post and if you have an opinion worth sharing then please do put it in the poll above.

Goodbye! (Seriously this is the last post i will do today.)

Aside from being a bit powerful in my opinion, there's a problem with this. If the arrows can go through blocks because of the actuator, then why doesn't it go through enemies?

Aside from being a bit powerful in my opinion, there's a problem with this. If the arrows can go through blocks because of the actuator, then why doesn't it go through enemies?
Because you can't actuate enemies? I think?

Anyways, I think this idea is good as long as it is only able to go through a few blocks and does very little damage. (about 2)

Because you can't actuate enemies? I think?
True.
Anyways, I think this idea is good as long as it is only able to go through a few blocks and does very little damage. (about 2)
I think that even if it could only go through one block it'd be overpowered. Actuators can be purchased realitivly early game, at which point there are few enemies that attack through walls. You just look yourself in a box and fire arrows out of it. The low attack would help, but if you're invincible, you have all the time in the world.

Ok, after reading all the replies, i do think this is quite OP, mainly because you could indeed lock yourself in a box and fire. I also think that making the arrows piercing would be way to good, just becauseyou could deal tons of damage.

Back
Top Bottom