TCF Suggestion Add a Server Suggestions channel to the official Discord server

IndigoGollum

The Destroyer
Obviously there's no way to suggest this on that server so I'm doing it here. And I know the prefix isn't exactly correct but I think it fits better than nothing.

This would be a channel in which people could suggest and discuss features of the Terraria Discord server.

Obviously there's no way to suggest this on that server so I'm doing it here. And I know the prefix isn't exactly correct but I think it fits better than nothing.

This would be a channel in which people could suggest and discuss features of the Terraria Discord server.
Perhaps I’m not understanding, but why can’t you suggest this on the server? Or send a direct mail to one of the Terraria discord administrators? :) I’m not sure how much good it will do here. The forum staff has no official interaction with the discord server, and I’m not sure that any discord staff frequents the forums to see this suggestion.

Perhaps I’m not understanding, but why can’t you suggest this on the server? Or send a direct mail to one of the Terraria discord administrators? :) I’m not sure how much good it will do here. The forum staff has no official interaction with the discord server, and I’m not sure that any discord staff frequents the forums to see this suggestion.
I said that I can't suggest a suggestions channel on the server because there's no suggestions channel to put the suggestion in. I didn't know that the forum staff and server staff were so separate. I'll contact someone there to suggest it.

I said that I can't suggest a suggestions channel on the server because there's no suggestions channel to put the suggestion in. I didn't know that the forum staff and server staff were so separate. I'll contact someone there to suggest it.
Okay, sounds good @IndigoGollum :) I think that’s the best way to get your suggestion seen.

Back
Top Bottom