Other Add a sort of encounter report for boss fights to see detailed information on how much damage your/your party's weapons and accessories did

addo

Terrarian
If you've ever played something like World of Warcraft, there are very popular addons like Recount and Details that allow you to see a full report on how much damage you and each member of your party is doing as well as how much damage each spell did during that encounter. I think expanding the capabilities of the DPS meter or adding a full encounter report after a boss fight to give detailed statistics of how much damage each weapon or accessory accounted for during a boss fight, how much damage other party members did, and how much damage you took from each of the boss's different attacks would be very interesting to see and helpful for players that like to use a lot of different weapons and accessories, or players that play a lot of challenging modes such as difficult mods or master mode, or for the worthy, or players that just like to see statistics and data or want to be more minmax.

It could be something like this:
Damage Dealt vs Plantera:
Chlorophyte Shotbow: 28000
Uzi: 12000
Dart Pistol: 4000
Megashark: 1000

Damage Taken vs Plantera:
Poison Seed: 180
Poison: 120:
Spore: 120
Thorn Ball: 100
Seed: 100

Your Party's Damage vs Plantera:
Player 1: 30000
Player 2: 20000
Player 3: 10000

Etc

As someone who likes to make Terraria more challenging in different ways, and likes to experiment with accessories and weapons a lot, builds the cell phone in every playthrough I do and likes to try every weapon at least a little bit, something like this would be very helpful and interesting. I know a lot of this seems pretty arbitrary in a game like Terraria but I think most people would like this feature even if theyre just playing a normal run, as it's just fun to see detailed information on things like this.

Back
Top Bottom