Mobile Add an option to disable auto-targeting passive mobs, or disable targeting them altogether (no toggle).

Should auto-aim target passive mobs?

• Yes

• Yes, but only when allowed by the player.

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

SquidCake

Terrarian
Hello, so I play Terraria Mobile lots, and when using auto-target (using Closest First priority) with my weapons, my gun/yoyo always aims for passive mobs during combat. It's super disruptive and sometimes ends up getting my character killed (like for example killing Hell bugs that constantly spawn while I'm trying to farm Voodoo Demons). Could you please add a toggle in the settings to not auto-aim on passive mobs, or disable auto-targeting them altogether? It would make the game more playable for me. Thank you for reading!

i don't exactly understand why one would want to have it auto target critters anyways like i get it. it may damage your plan of gathering 10 bunnies with dynamite strapped on into a cube to deal 1000 damage to a boss which you don't even need auto targeting for.

Hello, so I play Terraria Mobile lots, and when using auto-target (using Closest First priority) with my weapons, my gun/yoyo always aims for passive mobs during combat. It's super disruptive and sometimes ends up getting my character killed (like for example killing Hell bugs that constantly spawn while I'm trying to farm Voodoo Demons). Could you please add a toggle in the settings to not auto-aim on passive mobs, or disable auto-targeting them altogether? It would make the game more playable for me. Thank you for reading!
If passive mobs = critters, isn't there an item that does that?

Guide To Critter Companionship - The Official Terraria Wiki (gamepedia.com)

Back
Top Bottom