Add another addition to forum styles

Should this idea implemented to forum style preferences?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_Anaminus

Steampunker
We know, this default style of the forums (underground) is cool and most people don't care. But there are some unique styles for something! You might wanna use it!

But the problem (not a big deal) starts after you try one. Okay, nice mob art on the terraria logo. But it looks a bit crowded, and nasty if that matters for some people. No, we do appreciate the art. No hate.

The solution might be adding an additional styles for each style we have right now, without the mobs. I don't say remove the old ones. There will be some people glad with them. And some people like the cleaner mob-less design.

This is just my idea for forums and you can ignore it. Or discuss it.
Thanks for reading :)

I'm... not sure what you mean? Isn't the default theme Overworld? And do you mean that one mob on the logo, or what? Because I really don't think that warrants another style.

I'm... not sure what you mean? Isn't the default theme Overworld? And do you mean that one mob on the logo, or what? Because I really don't think that warrants another style.
For example: Crimson Style, There will be a "Smooth Crimson Style" that doesn't have the mob on terraria icon (which is spider). The background and red grass color and all other box colors will be same as the crimson style.
Now do the same for other styles (Corruption, Crimson, Halllowed, Jungle and Snow) And you get my idea.
ps. edit: Overworld doesn't have any mob on it. so its ok.

I get what you mean.

But why?
I do not like the color of the underground's background, but still like everything else, does that mean that I should have the option to change said color as well?

Reactions: suu
I understand, fully. I wouldn't see myself using it, but an alternative to those who want and/or need it would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom