Would this be useful for summoners on other platforms

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolf653

Terrarian
So i was battling a martian saucer using a tempest staff aka sharknados and experienced an issue the minions would lose interest and come back to me and i looked through gamepedia and found a desktop exclusive feature that would be very useful for summoners on other platforms aka the minion lock on system perhaps tapping on a enemy etc would cause the minions to lock on to the enemy
20191105_184551.jpg

So i was battling a martian saucer using a tempest staff aka sharknados and experienced an issue the minions would lose interest and come back to me and i looked through gamepedia and found a desktop exclusive feature that would be very useful for summoners on other platforms aka the minion lock on system perhaps tapping on a enemy etc would cause the minions to lock on to the enemyView attachment 229607
This was added in desktop 1.3.4, so I assume that other consoles with this update are already able to do this.

So i was battling a martian saucer using a tempest staff aka sharknados and experienced an issue the minions would lose interest and come back to me and i looked through gamepedia and found a desktop exclusive feature that would be very useful for summoners on other platforms aka the minion lock on system perhaps tapping on a enemy etc would cause the minions to lock on to the enemyView attachment 229607
It’s in now, so go crazy!

Back
Top Bottom