Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

well i converted to console terraria a long while ago since my pc broke. and the one i have currently can abrely run terraria at 15 fps and when jumping at 10... :(

I have a hard time believing any PC could have trouble running terraria. My decade old iMac could run terraria, and it had the original Intel Dual Core with an integrated GPU in the GTX 100 series..

I have a pentium t400 2.1 dual, 2GB ram, mobile intel express chipset family 4, its an inspiron 1545

I have a pentium t400 2.1 dual, 2GB ram, mobile intel express chipset family 4, its an inspiron 1545
I don't know what Inspirion is but a Pentium and Intel integrated GPU should be able to easily handle Terraria. Something is seriously wrong with your computer. Run malwarebytes. Is all the storage at max capacity? Are you running a lot of programs at once?

It has in fact been suggested before. As I said on the previous version, if you have a keyboard and mouse, play pc. It is vastly superior.

I chose this category for console suggestions because I couldn't find any category to match it.

Wouldn't it be rad if you could use a mouse and keyboard for Terraria on Console? Hell yeah it would be rad.

don't think it will be happening anytime soon unfortunately. however PC does offer many more controller interfaces (if that's even a real term) than any other port can if you have a decent enough PC or Laptop to run it
I know i have one :)

don't think it will be happening anytime soon unfortunately. however PC does offer many more controller interfaces (if that's even a real term) than any other port can if you have a decent enough PC or Laptop to run it
I know i have one :)
Dude, I know. I don't have a laptop at the moment though, so I can't usr such a control scheme.

So I heard Microsoft are slowly starting to allow keyboard and mouse support one Xbox One consoles. I think it would be a great idea to integrate mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One consoles once Microsoft fully release support for it.

Greetings everyone,

It would be nice to have a keyboard/mouse support for the console edition of the game. There are already other games out there that have implemented the use of keyboard and mouse onto a console port. Using yoyos would become much easier, and I've had to drop the sniper scope because it is just too hard to play with. This idea probably has been suggested before, but I'd really like to see this in the game.
I chose this category for console suggestions because I couldn't find any category to match it.

Wouldn't it be rad if you could use a mouse and keyboard for Terraria on Console? Hell yeah it would be rad.
So I heard Microsoft are slowly starting to allow keyboard and mouse support one Xbox One consoles. I think it would be a great idea to integrate mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One consoles once Microsoft fully release support for it.
Hi @A Good Man @Sothopery @Terrabade I moved your threads (and any replies) into this one. Since these are all a general suggestion to add mouse and keyboard to console it’d be better to keep them together instead of numerous duplicate threads that all say the same thing.

To be clear though - the Suggestion section does allow for multiple threads that have similar ideas if the execution of the idea takes on different avenues and paths. That’s not the case here, since everyone just wants the same general suggestion of adding KB+M to console.

speaking as one who loves terraria and wants to improve my gameplay I think that you should add keyboard and mouse support to console terraria. Everyone wants it and it would be a great improvement to the game

Having the option for keyboard and mouse support for Consoles (PS4 and Xbox1) would be an amazing option for anyone who wants the feel of PC but cannot afford one. Building on a controller on Console is extremely difficult and slow and Aiming is a challenge as well. Pc already has the option to use a controller why can’t console players have the option to use keyboard and mouse.

Please see this!
Ps: This is my first time on the forums so if this bad you know why :)

Having the option for keyboard and mouse support for Consoles (PS4 and Xbox1) would be an amazing option for anyone who wants the feel of PC but cannot afford one. Building on a controller on Console is extremely difficult and slow and Aiming is a challenge as well. Pc already has the option to use a controller why can’t console players have the option to use keyboard and mouse.

Please see this!
Ps: This is my first time on the forums so if this bad you know why :)
Hi there @PacificSimon, welcome to the forums. ~:)

I’ve moved your thread into this existing thread since it’s for the same topic.

I honestly prefer playing terraria on PC, however my friends do not have computers capable of running it, and yes, we have tried. I don't mean to bring back an old thread, but is there any news on this being introduced in Journey's End? Or is there some method to cross platform PC/Xbox that I've never heard of?

Back
Top Bottom