Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

Crossplay would work well considering that that would be the last Terraria update (other than bug fixes). However, it would be a long while before journey's end would hit console.

I have sometimes wanted to use a keyboard and mouse with Terraria on console but the control optiondoes not exist. I have noticed that on Xbox One, pressing Enter brings up the chat and F11 hides the HUD. If Enter and F11's functions are implemented, why not the full keyboard/mouse?

I play the pc version but since the computers I have are crappy I cant have the luxury of playing with keyboard and mouse but I do have the xbox one version and since xbox has official keyboard and mouse availability I think its fitting that a game that got its start on pc adds the capability to use keyboard and mouse to console versions.

I play the pc version but since the computers I have are crappy I cant have the luxury of playing with keyboard and mouse but I do have the xbox one version and since xbox has official keyboard and mouse availability I think its fitting that a game that got its start on pc adds the capability to use keyboard and mouse to console versions.
Hi there @WforWumbo , welcome to the forums. :)

I’ve moved your thread into this existing thread since it’s for the same topic.

Was just wondering if keyboard and mouse support could be added to consoles (specifically XboxOne) in 1.4?
I have a high-end keyboard and mouse, but very few things to use it with. My computer is so bad that Terraria runs at under half speed with frame skipping off, making it difficult to play. I understand if this would be too difficult to implement, however, as I have very little knowledge in programming, and would still happily continue playing with a controller.

Was just wondering if keyboard and mouse support could be added to consoles (specifically XboxOne) in 1.4?
I have a high-end keyboard and mouse, but very few things to use it with. My computer is so bad that Terraria runs at under half speed with frame skipping off, making it difficult to play. I understand if this would be too difficult to implement, however, as I have very little knowledge in programming, and would still happily continue playing with a controller.
Hi @MattFromWiiSports, welcome to the forums. :)

I’ve moved your thread into this existing thread since it’s for the same topic.

I am aware this isn't a primary action to be working on, but just an idea.... I love using keyboard and mouse on games that I can on my PS4 (Minecraft, COD MW, etc.) and I can't use it on one of my favorite games (Terraria). Now something I have realized, is that it kind of works ig, being able to type in chat works, but if this could be added before the end of the year, I would be sooooo happy.... I'm sure many others would be too

I am aware this isn't a primary action to be working on, but just an idea.... I love using keyboard and mouse on games that I can on my PS4 (Minecraft, COD MW, etc.) and I can't use it on one of my favorite games (Terraria). Now something I have realized, is that it kind of works ig, being able to type in chat works, but if this could be added before the end of the year, I would be sooooo happy.... I'm sure many others would be too
Hi there @Wes163552, I’ve moved your thread into this existing thread since it’s for the same topic.

I'm with

I'm with you on that, dude.

Hello. i was just wondering if we wold get keyboard and mouse support in Tarria because 1.14 is coming and i was wandering if the was in 1.14 plz re-ply staff because im urging to know

Back
Top Bottom