Weapons & Equip Add masks (and treasure bags) to bosses that don’t have them!

KreeThree

Terrarian
These would be the pumpkin moon bosses, frost moon bosses, Martian Saucer and Flying Dutchman. They are the only bosses in the game that have trophies, relics and master mode items, but not masks. They should also have treasure bags imo, like the Dark Mage, Ogre and Lunatic Cultist should.

Though I think the treasure bags for mini bosses and event bosses aren't necessary, the masks would make a nice addition. One of the things users eventually try to do after they've beaten every boss, done every event, tried every class and class approach, and in all modes nonetheless is collect. Masks and banners are one of those items that seem like they're there for the sole purpose of being collected, and not having a complete collection for boss masks is something I've wondered about myself. They're vanity items, and just a simplified sprite for a boss's sprite, so it shouldn't be that hard to implement and work on as a small side project. It's a perfectly reasonable ask for the developers to complete the set.

Yeah, I agree that bags maaaybe shouldn’t be for event enemies; but since they added the one bag for Betsy, I think they should add the others. Plus, they (at least the pumpkin moon bosses) do already have expert mode (rainbow rarity) items. So, just stick those into a bag and you’re good! Same idea with the masks honestly; I would be kind of ok if none of the events had masks, but they added the Old One’s Army masks, so I think they should just give all bosses masks now. And give us the Loony Cultist bag! It’s even in the code already!

Back
Top Bottom