More novelty

• Agree

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

GuJunjie_CN

Terrarian
We all know that China is a country with a strong cultural heritage and it is also a country with 5000 years' history.So I think it is very reasonable to add more elements about China.
For example we can do this:We can publicize more words about China.Also,add new zombies is also a very good idea.You can add Qing Dynasty zombies to this game.Adding more things about China can better attract Chinese players.Under these premises if it can be open to Chinese players free of charge it is also a very good idea.After all the game Minecraft is also free in China.
I hope this article and others that have been sent for a long time can be poisoned by you.

I think this is a pity because there is no Chinese translation for this game.I hope I can take part in translating the names of some props,bosses and so on.This is also the best thing I think I can do.I hope you can support me to do that.This is good for many people

The game still has a lot of bugs.Many bugs are harmful.For example:When you're using a liquid rocket.You will find that your mobile phone system halted.
The most important thing is The language in the game cannot be changed to Chinese now.This is not good for many Chinese players.
I hope you can see my article.And reply to me

We all know that China is a country with a strong cultural heritage and it is also a country with 5000 years' history.So I think it is very reasonable to add more elements about China.
For example we can do this:We can publicize more words about China.Also,add new zombies is also a very good idea.You can add Qing Dynasty zombies to this game.Adding more things about China can better attract Chinese players.Under these premises if it can be open to Chinese players free of charge it is also a very good idea.After all the game Minecraft is also free in China.
I hope this article and others that have been sent for a long time can be poisoned by you.
I think this is a pity because there is no Chinese translation for this game.I hope I can take part in translating the names of some props,bosses and so on.This is also the best thing I think I can do.I hope you can support me to do that.This is good for many people
I hope this game can have some administrators from China.So that we can give better feedback and suggestions.
The game still has a lot of bugs.Many bugs are harmful.For example:When you're using a liquid rocket.You will find that your mobile phone system halted.
The most important thing is The language in the game cannot be changed to Chinese now.This is not good for many Chinese players.
I hope you can see my article.And reply to me
Hi @GuJunjie_CN, I combined your four threads into one since they all have to do with adding in more elements related to China. There isn't really a need for there to be four different threads.

天上太阳红呀红彤彤诶
心中的太阳是毛泽东诶
他领导我们得解放诶
人民翻身当家做主人
咿呀咿吱呦喂
呀而呀吱呦啊
人民翻身当家做主人

天上太阳红呀红彤彤诶
心中的太阳是毛泽东诶
他领导我们奋勇向前进诶
革命江山一耶一片红诶
咿呀咿吱呦喂