Mobile Add new biome

Oofeee

Terrarian
Weve really not sean any new biomes so far i would like to have another entierly different journey to add to terraria

Your heart’s definitely in the right place- everyone wants new content in Terraria, especially for veteran players who have been playing for 5+ years. However, the suggestions section exists so that we can see cool ideas from players come to life via fleshed out suggestions or dopped sprites. Tell us what exactly you want to see! You have to be specific or it’s really hard for us to get behind your ideas :)

Your heart’s definitely in the right place- everyone wants new content in Terraria, especially for veteran players who have been playing for 5+ years. However, the suggestions section exists so that we can see cool ideas from players come to life via fleshed out suggestions or dopped sprites. Tell us what exactly you want to see! You have to be specific or it’s really hard for us to get behind your ideas :)
I'd much prefer mini-biomes to new biomes. The world is too cramped already.

Really any thing is fine but if u want a list: it has to have a cool song, i would like it to have a npc atached to it like a half dead person that would sell potions and or wepons, it should be fairly small but have lots of things e.g.(mobs items ext),as for the biome it shoud be a place like if the blood moon,crimson and hell had a baby

What sort of new biomes would you like to see? I'm sure you could come up with some pretty neat ideas if you give it some thought. ;)

Back
Top Bottom