Blocks & Decoration Add the Golden chest and the Crystal chest!

CyanideApple

Terrarian
Unobtainable Chests
Two chests are currently unimplemented and cannot be obtained by any means, although their graphics exist.

The Golden Chest is an unobtainable Chest variant. It can only be directly placed in a world through hacking, as it does not have an associated item form.

The Crystal Chest is also an unimplemented Chest variant. It can only be placed directly in a world through hacking, as it does not have an associated item form.
  • Due to the Crystal Chest not being fully programmed, and not having an item texture, it uses the icon of Blue Berries. Holding the cursor over it causes the player to freeze in place, and attempting to use it will corrupt the character completely.
I was thinking that these cool looking chests could be added in the next update or just made obtainable any time. I have also thought up crafting recipes:

Golden Chest:

20 golden bars and 2 iron/lead bars

Crystal chest

20 crystal shards and 2 iron/lead bars

Thanks for reading, and I hope these cool chests are made obtainable!

Let me quess, you saw this video:
To be honest this video ruined it all, the sense of the Terraria. And kept people asking when they are going to be released and were unpantient.
Cenx Confirmed there was a problem with engine handling a furniture or how she said it.

You can go to the Cenx's twitter and look after a crystal furniture set screenshot. And Chippy youtube channel for + 1 more.

It has been confirmed all unobtainable furniture sets or set pieces will be released next update.

Last edited:
Let me quess, you saw this video:
To be hoestnthis video ruined it all, the sense of the Terraria. And kept people asking when they are going to be released and were unpantient.
Cenx Confirmed there was a problem with engine handling a furniture or how she said it.

You can go to the Cenx's twitter and look after a crystal furniture set screenshot. And Chippy youtube channel for + 1 more.

It has been confirmed all unobtainable furniture sets or set pieces will be released next update.
There aren't just unobtainable chests but too full Crystal furniture and other furniture missing pieces.
No I didn't watch the video, but thanks for telling me that they will be added in the next update. I obviously skipped over that when looking at the Wiki.

Yay! Crystal furniture set! Do want! (I haven't looked at the upcoming features page for a while.)

Oh, and to clarify Izzabelle's post: The Crystal Chest is in the Crystal furniture set screenshot. There's a bullet point that the Golden Chest will be made functional.

Back
Top Bottom