Mobile Adding a cheat keyboard to have fun with!

EnderKid2006

Terrarian
One of the main features I wanted PC was for the cheat keyboard. Sometimes I wanted to make a test world and spawn in 1000 NPCs vs 1000 Zombies. I would just relax and come here to have fun rather than intense survival! The problem is I don't have PC. I won't get PC anytime soon. (If I did, I would have to try to learn all the controls for PC.) When I saw Terraria 1.3 on mobile coming out, I was VERY HAPPY. Until I found out there was not cheat keyboard. I'm still happy, but not as happy. I'm hoping to get a few votes so the developers might at least CONSIDER to add the cheat keyboard in a follow up update. I know they said than they were going to abandon terraria to start on Terraria OTHERWORLD (Correct me if i'm wrong, I heard this from a friend in school.) But I hope they would spare ONE FINAL update for mobile that includes cheat keyboard. If they do, they will probably open up SO MANY other possibilities, like NPC vs Hostile mobs (Excuse me If that sounded "Minecraftish") and so on. Thanks for reading! Please reply and vote down below!

Considering this isn't a feature in PC (mods and other loaders aren't considered core gameplay), I don't expect this to be a part of the official Terraria experience anytime soon.

Your friend is wrong. Terraria Otherworld has been dead for months and Terraria is still being worked on.

Oh. Well, how do I get a cheat keyboard mod for mobile? (I know it's not good to do mods, but I really just want to at least try out the cheat keyboard. Is there any app for this? I'm hoping in some future update the developers will hear me (Hopefully a few hundred too) and add a creative mode that has a cheat keyboard.

Last edited:
Oh. Well, how do I get a cheat keyboard mod for mobile? (I know it's not good to do mods, but I really just want to at least try out the cheat keyboard. Is there any app for this? I'm hoping in some future update the developers will hear me (Hopefully a few hundred too) and add a creative mode that has a cheat keyboard.
Mods aren't legal on mobile right now...
There is a possibility about some kind of creative mode coming in 1.4... but it's not going to be exactly what you're thinking of... and you certainly can't spawn 1000 of anything with it (entity limit is 200)

Oh. Dang it! I really did wanna mess around with Hostile mobs snd NPCs. Do you know where I can pitch in my absolute vote of what should be in terraria 1.4? (Also, when IS 1.4? Can you give me a link to the website?)
[doublepost=1568080326,1568080125][/doublepost]
Oh. Dang it! I really did wanna mess around with Hostile mobs and NPCs. Do you know where I can pitch in my absolute vote of what should be in terraria 1.4? (Also, when IS 1.4? Can you give me a link to the website?)
I am hoping that if they catch up to PC, there will be an update that allows more entities at once, and the cheat keyboard comes when there is a major update that both PC and Mobile can enjoy!

There's no absolute vote. Team's gonna do what team's gonna do. The purpose of this subforum is to propose things you'd like to see in the game, and you're welcome to share every idea you've got, but most of what's suggested here won't ever see the light of day, no matter how popular it is or how well reasoned it is. There's just too much potential content in the world and not enough time to implement it.

We don't know when 1.4's coming out other than '2019.'

Hello! Back again. I finally got PC version, and tModLoader. I have seen someone use a cheat keyboard to summon NPCs and I am wondering if you know what mod it is?

Hello! Back again. I finally got PC version, and tModLoader. I have seen someone use a cheat keyboard to summon NPCs and I am wondering if you know what mod it is?
Cheatsheet or hero’s mod will work. Unfortunately you can’t really use them in 1.4 though because tmodloader hasn’t been updated.

Thanks for the help..... Is it possible that cheat sheet has a command key so I can punch in a command and break my game with thousands of steampunkers?

Thanks for the help..... Is it possible that cheat sheet has a command key so I can punch in a command and break my game with thousands of steampunkers?
You probably need tShock for that. Or you could just summon all of them manually by clicking.

You can manually summon them, tShock is a pain in the :red: to install. i used to play on mobile too. Plus i think terraria can run pretty good on a cheap pc even with pretty big mods. I would consider investing in one. On pc theres somthing called heros mod that can do basically everthing you want

Back
Top Bottom