Items Shimmer Bomb, Rocket, Dropper, and Waterfall Block (Old)

This was my first-ever suggestion. A bit after making it I came up with a bunch more Shimmer items and created a thread to put them all in. I would highly recommend checking it out instead of this post.:dryadsmile:

Khaois recommend adding Shimmer Droppers and Shimmerfall Blocks to the game in one of his Shimmer videos and I also think they would be a great addition for builders. Adding Shimmer Bombs and Rockets would also be great addition for players who don’t want to do fishing quests for the Bottomless Shimmer Bucket but still want to move Shimmer post-Moonlord.

How Each Item Would be Obtained
Magic Shimmer Dropper: Obtained by throwing an Empty Dropper in Shimmer

Shimmerfall Block: Obtained by throwing Waterfall Block in Shimmer.

Shimmer Bomb: Obtained by throwing a Dry Bomb in Shimmer post-Moonlord or crafted from a Dry Bomb and 5 Luminite Ore.

Shimmer Rocket: Obtained by throwing a Dry Rocket in Shimmer post-Moonlord or crafted from a Dry Rocket and 5 Luminite Ore.

Concept Art
Here is what the items could look like in game. I tried making each sprite match the look of current items while taking inspiration and colors from all the other Shimmer exclusive items.
D93AEB2E-062A-4570-B33A-ADA550FF59C3.png
04E6C7CC-0739-4DA4-B8A3-5CCD0E81F751.png

Last edited:
Shimmer and Aether seem to be things that were added very late in the update because they have few things, I was expecting a Furniture Set for example

Shimmer and Aether seem to be things that were added very late in the update because they have few things, I was expecting a Furniture Set for example
Yeah I was really surprised that an Aetherium Furniture set made from Aetherium Block wasn’t a thing. I might actually try making a concept for that but it will take a lot of work compared to what I’ve done so far. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom