Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can definitely sea an improvement! I'd say make the water particles a bit more noticeable when exiting and entering the water, if anything.
Or maybe make a small splash when something hits the water, then a ripple like real water. That would also be pretty cool.
[doublepost=1482094849,1482094759][/doublepost]
you dont say?

Attachments

• IMG_1501.PNG
    IMG_1501.PNG
    445.2 KB · Views: 166
Now if we could get a true water cycle going that would be great. I feel like my surface lakes should be overflowing with all of the rain I get.

Yeah, it only shows up color or white settings for lighting. I really wish that was fixed, there's no reason for the water visuals to be tied to the lighting anymore.

I wish I could speak Korean as well.Please speak Korean. ㅠㅠ
If you mean Korean language support for the PC game - the next version should have some better support for internationalization and some professional translations. I don't know when (or if) Korean will be supported, though.

If you mean on this forum: This will remain an English language forum for the foreseeable future. We simple don't have the staff or resources to support multiple languages for this forum.

-----

Since 1.3.4 has been released for a while now with these changes to liquid included, I'm going to lock this. You can continue to discuss this and other features of 1.3.4 here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-4-is-live.51316/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom