Other Additional Events and or Invasions?

LOL the GGG invasion…great garden gnome…I’m laughing but love it. Do you mean possible as in developer or do you mean a mod developer? If mod then yes it can be done. For the developer it’s more of a will they? But I think terraria still has a way to go. Just not more “major” updates as in adding a 1000+ items.

Im not sure if there's going to be another update anytime soon but If yee are could you please add a Pandora box event either post golem or post moonlord as an extra challenge it could include a boss/mini boss called the old one relating to the old ones army

Custom events: OK.
Real life events: NO. They break the immersion. I'm fed up with the same real life holidays with mandatory pumpkins, eggs or Christmas trees in every game. Devs, please be creative and invent something new.

Sorry if this has been suggested before.

Would it be possible to add additional events, say like an Easter event or thanksgiving event or other invasions, maybe garden gnome invasion?
Well, I have an idea! Maybe, since we have a Goblin army invasion (an I want to catch your attention in the army part of it), and since we only have the pirates as the only humans invading the player, there could be an invasion from an army from another kingdom, with the king himself coming to the battlefield and fight with you as a boss. What do y'all think?

Custom events: OK.
Real life events: NO. They break the immersion. I'm fed up with the same real life holidays with mandatory pumpkins, eggs or Christmas trees in every game. Devs, please be creative and invent something new.
So no fishing derby event ;)

Back
Top Bottom