Biomes & Nature Additional Mushroom Biomes (not the same as the manual glowing shroom)

S'AraisVanu

Terrarian
Giant Mushroom: Being the equivalent of the red mushrooms found around, this one would essentially be a surface-generated one
Vile & Vicious Mini-Biome: Basically just a glowing shroom but for the crimson or corruption.
Frozen mushrooms are found in the Snowy areas.
Hellshrooms are found in hell- but can grow almost all the way up to- or past -the surface.
both are essentially just recolors of the pre-existing one

Last edited:
I would assume the "Vile" mushrooms would have holes that compose faces with the look of despair, decomposition on their stalks. disease and general unpleasantry. The giant vicious shrooms would have multiple eyes on their caps, whilst the stalks would have a mouth around the entire width of the stalk, some tentacles, look like it's mid-attack. Angry, like a rabid animal.

Terraria 2: Who needs Trees?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I don't really understand what you mean with 'frozen' I mean, you just write after the vicious and Vile mushrooms, Frozen? I just don't understand. Also, we already have a Glowing mushroom biome, so why adding another mushroom biome? It's already enough with this biome.

I would argue it's novelty is more on the fact that it can replace most functions of trees, serving the same functions, and is stupidly abundant and growable in vast quantities; basically putting an eternity of logging to a near joke, and you don't even need to tend to it because the mushrooms grow on their own versus acorns. Mud is also more useful than dirt.

I would argue it's novelty is more on the fact that it can replace most functions of trees, serving the same functions, and is stupidly abundant and growable in vast quantities; basically putting an eternity of logging to a near joke, and you don't even need to tend to it because the mushrooms grow on their own versus acorns. Mud is also more useful than dirt.
Rich mahogony also regrows, and still goes under wood for the many useful things wood makes.

Back
Top Bottom