Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

Not sure if I should post here but I defeated all 3 mechanical bosses and plantera and my witch doctor doesn't sell vials of venom during day and night.

Please help I really need those

Not sure if I should post here but I defeated all 3 mechanical bosses and plantera and my witch doctor doesn't sell vials of venom during day and night.

Please help I really need those

Never mind I defeated plantera a second time and it worked lol don't know why but o well :p

Mega bug, Instantly crashes when trying to open a world from local saves when either connected or not to wifi on an iPad 2, just thought it would be something to mention as I think I'll be getting a new iPad this year and I'm worried about transferring worlds

Hey guys! I've been seeing this for a while and no one has been fixing it...
The Crimson desert in hardmode doesnt spawn anything... But blue slimes... I noticed this ever since I first started playing. Please fix this and let dark mummies spawn now :(. However, it does work for corrupted deserts... Dark mummies spawn in corrupted deserts but not Crimson deserts.. Please fix guys.

Dunno if this has been said before, but when do pulse bolts follow parabolic arcs?
image.png

There was a bug in my world where i found a ice chest in dirt encasing in underground frost biome. When i mined to it, it dropped 9 ice chests and inside the one that didn't break were 5 terra blades. :eek:
Umm, is that supposed to happen?? Im on PS3. .
Also, unnatural behavior with The Destroyer making him create TONS of add-ons and splitting himself up o_O

Not critical, slightly annoying though: NPCs aren't fighting back when monsters attack them, they just stand there getting hurt. Have submitted a bug report, just wondering if this is only happening to me....

Not critical, slightly annoying though: NPCs aren't fighting back when monsters attack them, they just stand there getting hurt. Have submitted a bug report, just wondering if this is only happening to me....
Hi Berkulese, the NPCs don't fight back in the mobile version. That came with 1.3, and mobile does not have that update yet.

2 things:
First, the "quick-equip" button is displayed when highlighting accessories, but pressing the button doesn't actually do anything.
Second, on occasion when switching a fishing pole with another item in your inventory seems to somehow add the fishing pole's attributes to the item it was switched to, causing the descriptive text to say, "[Value]% fishing power, requires bait to catch fish." After this point the item no longer works, neither as the original item nor as a fishing pole. Reloading the world does not fix this, and the only method I've found to make the item work again is to restart the app.
Move it to hotbar, leave menu, drag out of hotbar to drop it and pick it up again.
[doublepost=1477044753,1477044520][/doublepost]
There was a bug in my world where i found a ice chest in dirt encasing in underground frost biome. When i mined to it, it dropped 9 ice chests and inside the one that didn't break were 5 terra blades. :eek:
Umm, is that supposed to happen?? Im on PS3. .
Also, unnatural behavior with The Destroyer making him create TONS of add-ons and splitting himself up o_O
Thats awesome, terra blades!! (Modded game?)
And an EoW style destroyer?

Hi ! :)

-Sniper cope doesn't work on mobile. (Android)
==> I may be something wrong ?

Have good day
Many items simply dont work on mobile. In fact most are nearly impossible to obtain. The depth meter is highly rare, ruler was taken from shop, you can't craft watches, ect. All of them are in the game tho. But they don't work.
(I ended up rooting an old device For other reasons. and decided to mess with my save storage to recover data not editing but moving saves around, delete corrupted files, move backups stuff like that ended up finding some of them)

Thanks to you,
I hope it will work soon :c
(I get the depth meter ;D)
Some of it is probably they can't figure out how to code it in a way that works, i wish there was more features thst other setups have, like the housing menu and buff/heal buttons. Maybe once the new update is coded (since we will go from this coding to pc coding) we will get a bit more of this missing stuff. I could show them ways to go about all of it. And i have suggested some b4

I had the same issue and would not necessarily suggest throwing the item out of your inventory. I did this and began fishing, after about 5 or so catches, my fishing rod just vanished, without a trace it completely dissapeared. Nothing brought it back and I guarantee it wasn't a mistake on my part. I have no clue exactly what happened to the rod but my guess is that it thought I had thrown it out a while ago when I threw out the magic mirror (object that was thinking it was a fishing rod) and decided that it was no longer in my inventory. I checked the entire surface to make sure it didn't still exist. also I never left the world durring any of this. I am just a bit salty because I bought the sitting duck rod for fishing and now ive lost it...

I have a bug on my 3DS that really annoys me. In the building GUI, whenever I select an item that is beyond the GUI's distance in the scroll wheel where the items that is currently selected, It warps my selection right back to where the selected block was and forces me to select blocks next to the selected block all the way to the item I want to use. Its INCREDIBLY aggravating and annoying and it wont stop. Hopefully this gets viewed by one of the admins and goes straight to Red or Cenx.

I have a bug on my 3DS that really annoys me. In the building GUI, whenever I select an item that is beyond the GUI's distance in the scroll wheel where the items that is currently selected, It warps my selection right back to where the selected block was and forces me to select blocks next to the selected block all the way to the item I want to use. Its INCREDIBLY aggravating and annoying and it wont stop. Hopefully this gets viewed by one of the admins and goes straight to Red or Cenx.
This was posted in the Mobile thread. Even though the 3DS is very similar to the Mobile version, it is actually considered part of the Console versions. :) You may find more info in this thread: 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

And then there is a new 3DS update that is due out. I'm not sure if it addresses your bug. Here is the word from Deanzor from 505 Games - the developer of the console and mobile versions:
We're planning to release the 3DS 1.04 update THIS WEEK. Should show up on the North America eShop tomorrow morning (Tuesday 22nd) and on the European eShop on Friday morning (Nov 25th).
More info about what's included in the update here: 3DS Update 1.04

Back
Top Bottom