Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

Hmm...maybe all the graphic errors are due to all the textures being cramped in one file. What I'm saying is the game has to search through all these files as fast as it can. This should cause lag and, sometimes, wrong textures appearing. This may also lead to crashing(?)

@505Games-Mobile can you lengthen the day and night cycle and the boss life . I know there is a limited work because we are in mobile but it a big shame on all mobile terrarians that boss are easily defeated without any farming sessions or upgrading your armor into endgame gear weapons.

@505Games-Mobile can you lengthen the day and night cycle and the boss life . I know there is a limited work because we are in mobile but it a big shame on all mobile terrarians that boss are easily defeated without any farming sessions or upgrading your armor into endgame gear weapons.
I like bosses how they are. As for day/night cycle, that should DEFINITELY be lengthened

I believe that the crashes have something to do with the textures even with you going very fast when running and mining. It seems that the game can't keep up with our own progression in the game.

The Lizhard temple door can be blown up, even when it's locked
· We have not yet reproduced this, but are investigating it.
· Do you have any further details that you can provide?

505 Games - Mobile

I can confirm this, but I don't have any screen caps to show it. I was able, pre-hardmode, to blow up the Lizhard temple door with a bomb while it was locked. I did not try to summon the Golem, and the Lihzahrds were a little too much to handle, so I walled it off with mud. :)

Yes, I know that the day/night cycle is supposed to be fast, due to the fact that most mobile gamers tend to be casuals. God, I sound like Steve.

But we aren't all casuals though, so you could at least lengthen the day/night cycle some. Not asking to make it just as long as the regular PC cycle, but bump it up by a bit. Say around 10%.

• Hey there :) (I'm new here) so yeah, I found 2 bugs I think... O
    Screenshot_2015-05-16-18-32-55.png
    ne is with this lizard temple being in the underworld?

I just noticed that... O-O
[DOUBLEPOST=1432033656,1432033163][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another bug... I think...
Screenshot_2015-05-18-11-17-39.png

FLO, both the temple and the dungeon being close to corruption(dungeon) and the underworld(temple) IS NOT A BUG-Counts as random world generation also, an enemy might have died and dropped the soul of light... Sry to break your dreams flo.

FLO, both the temple and the dungeon being close to corruption(dungeon) and the underworld(temple) IS NOT A BUG-Counts as random world generation also, an enemy might have died and dropped the soul of light... Sry to break your dreams flo.

I don't believe Temple shouldn't be that low, to where part is in the Underworld.

Also judging by the cutlass in the inventory the world is most likely in HardMode where the corruption spread and can spread through the Dungeon during the initial spawning of new corruption and hallow upon triggering of HardMode.

As far as souls. On Mobile certain enemies have a small chance of dropping Souls of Light and Souls of Night on the surface and not just in the underground appropriate biome.

You can get both Souls of Night/Light above ground. Though they are rarer, I guess (EoW dropped 4 of them above and over 10 underground) -screenshot-
And Hallow is spreading through mud... My Jungle isn't safe. -screenshot-
Also, Lava Bats will spawn in meteor biome along with Meteor Heads. I was farming Jungle Key Mold :p -screenshot-
And a question:
When are you going to update Android version? We didn't haveany update since april... and iOS version already has bugfix.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-50-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-50-34.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-10-30-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-10-30-46.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-11-24-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-11-24-34.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Rarely any signs of the weapon biome mobs (cursed hammer, Crimson axe, and especially the enchanted sword that looks close to Excalibur)

I found one more bug.
The stake launcher never drops from pumpking. That 2% drop chance only drops stakes, and no stake launcher

I hate cloud save bug
[DOUBLEPOST=1432610753,1432610555][/DOUBLEPOST]Have u guys realized this when crafting water/honey bottle u can craft it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom