Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

No, I haven't beaten Plantera yet. The chlorophyte started showing up around the jungle area around the same time I noticed Plantera's bulbs around. Chlorophyte can't be post-Plantera because I haven't beaten her yet o.o
Wait, you have the bug with chlorophyte pre-plantera? I thought my Iphone was messed up...

The clorophyte is not a bug, chlorophyte begins to spawn and spread through the underground jungle when the WoF is defeated and you begin hardmode

well that's the thing, it might not be a bug. I think what happened is they tried to add non auto-fire and auto-fire to the game and something got screwed up.

I actually found a lava bat on the surface. I was simply passing the meteor site when a lava bat suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Yeah ever since the 1.2 update for mobile, lava bats spawn inside of the meteor biomes. I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or not.

Bug: i'm not able to write on signs like when the game first came out on mobile.
Looks like Codeglue has the signs working and will hopefully be fixed for next update.
image.jpg

I had some chests (shadow, gold, normal) and they suddenly all stopped working. Along with this, all of my npcs disappeared(they came back later) I destroyed a chest and it vanished with all of the stuff inside but when I placed another chest down it was working fine. Pretty annoying
[DOUBLEPOST=1438484423,1438484096][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had some chests (shadow, gold, normal) and they suddenly all stopped working. Along with this, all of my npcs disappeared(they came back later) I destroyed a chest and it vanished with all of the stuff inside but when I placed another chest down it was working fine. Pretty annoying
Only happened on my first world

[DOUBLEPOST=1438484423,1438484096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only happened on my first world
That's actually scary, even worse if you organize everything and accidentally destroy your weapons chest...

Back
Top Bottom