Addys Base

Deadderall

Terrarian
Made this during a Calamity Revengence playthrough. I want to add more to it and fix some odder looking parts. P.S. I did steal some ideas for the mushrooms.
Capture 2020-02-03 20_49_41.png

I would recommend adding more scenery, like vines and stuff, and just paint it. I would also recommend making the mushroom area bigger, adding more buildings, and having your NPCs in them

I would recommend adding more scenery, like vines and stuff, and just paint it. I would also recommend making the mushroom area bigger, adding more buildings, and having your NPCs in them
I added some vines, but I feel like they're really out of place or maybe I just don't like how they look at all.

I added a bridge with the ability to toggle it on and off and upgraded the pond up top cause it was lacking severely.
Added a small bridge with trap doors between the top side and the mushroom bottom I love how the water looks going through the trap door.
I changed almost every lantern with Caged Lanterns they might be bland but I feel like they look better than the brass and fit in way more.
Added some stone walls bulging out of the side of the walls.
Changed the walls in the little Three story building in the mushrooms biome from gray walls to Green Slab walls painted gray gives it way more detail.
Made the Giant mushroom toggleable.

My original idea for the mushroom biome was having a dead looking city background, you couldn't really enter many buildings and they were just backgrounds. But I don't really know how to make that/where to even start it. I would like to make the area go deeper and deeper and add different areas and also add more to the giant tree. Also I feel like the pods the npcs are "assigned" to is fine for now.
Capture 2020-02-05 20_07_54.pngCapture 2020-02-05 20_07_36.pngCapture 2020-02-05 20_07_25.pngCapture 2020-02-05 20_07_11.png

Capture 2020-02-06 18_27_11.png

Made a bar and staircase cause I felt like the right was lonely.

I'm honestly in love with this project I've started. And all feedback given is appreciated, I'm not trying to be the best builder I'm just trying to see how far I can go with my builds.
Capture 2020-02-06 18_32_27.png

You mentioned a dead city... maybe an overgrown city or something? otherwise it looks nice
Thank you, maybe I could expand the bottom part to go deeper to the left and have some ghost town/city or something. I'll have to figure something out.

Hi, its been a while.
But heres a total overhaul of the "world tree" my bar and a small update to the underground mushroom biome.
I have plans to change the small hand made trees, move all the npcs out(one day) and give them all their own homes, make a airship up near the top of the tree and add another area to the left of the mushroom biome(not the area that leads down, the area next to the bench and handmade mushroom.

Capture 2020-12-07 03_06_38.pngCapture 2020-12-06 14_10_08.pngCapture 2020-12-07 02_36_42.png
tell me what you think.
Edit: Just noticed when the image is very large it wont include paint added to blocks... Very annoying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom