Serious Advanced Computing

Speedrun

Terrarian
Before i start to explain my vision and also question to this, im a non-native english speaking person. I can discribe this just in a limited way, in my Motherlanguage German it would be way easyer to do this.

10 Bits for example can determine 1024 different states of numbers within one Blocksegment. If you add another 2 possible states in the form of scalar currency fields within a sine-wave (positive 1 [1], positive 1.1 [2], negative 1 [0] and negative 1.1 [3]) you could create a Quadit. 10 Quadits would represent 1.048.576 different states.

Now add to each Twingroup of Quadits another determination, for example |01 = 0+1|, |10 = 1-0|, |02 = 0+2|, |20 = 2-0| and so on. If now |10| would equal 5, it also has the state |1-0| which would be an |negative A| for example. This way you could determine the state of each and every quadit within its realation to all other states excluding its own, adding more and more negative/positive states with uppercase and lowercase characters in realation to each other.

If you now en- and decrypt values of random, non-redundant orders you could reach an exponential, almost infinite density of Data-Compression. The whole wikipedia would fit into a stick of 10 GB size.

I know the same (or exponentialy higher) result can be achieved using Quantumgates, because they would offer an unlimited amount of different states in spartial superposition of each other. But since im looking for a practical euqasion for classic Informationtheorys, this just helps me in a limited way to understand which circumstances need to be given for higher amounts of state-results.

Would be glad if someone could help me through this, in any other forum i was so far is no one really interested in following my proposal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom