Standalone Advanced Portals

SuperMandrew

Terrarian
I always thought the portals in Terraria could do more. Currently I've removed the distance limit on them (it's such an endgame item, why bother with the limit?)

I was pretty disappointed when they couldn't handle projectiles, so I also changed them so that they could. :) There are still some kinks to work out, but so far it's functional!

I think I might also add in one last thing of it being able to warp enemies, just not bosses. Anyways, I hope you like it! If enough people want it, I'll try and release it once I've got it working smoothly. :)

I always thought the portals in Terraria could do more. Currently I've removed the distance limit on them (it's such an endgame item, why bother with the limit?)

I was pretty disappointed when they couldn't handle projectiles, so I also changed them so that they could. :) There are still some kinks to work out, but so far it's functional!

I think I might also add in one last thing of it being able to warp enemies, just not bosses. Anyways, I hope you like it! If enough people want it, I'll try and release it once I've got it working smoothly. :)

Yes please, I need it.

Back
Top Bottom