Map-Adventure Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda [Pre 1.2]

ahamling27

Empress of Light
v 1.3 Is Here! **SECRET ROOMS!**
Multiplayer now available! Up to 4 players!

Added a multiplayer version. Up to 4 players can co-op their way through the adventure!

v 1.3 is the definitive version. There will not be any more updates to this map as of now. Unless there is some glaring bug I missed. There are now 3 secret golden chest rooms to find.(It's a secret to everybody!) If you finish this version and have 3 hearts short of max health then you missed all 3 secrets! The Water Temple is also about twice as difficult, it was way to easy for being late in the adventure. Town Well is also a smidge easier.

If you've beaten it already, you can download the newest version and try and find the 3 secret rooms!

Beds before some of the harder temples make running back less stressful. Enjoy!

Here is my Adventure! map. It's very much inspired by Zelda. It's one player and there are 8 dungeons including the really easy first one and all 3 bosses.

I'd say it's a hard to medium difficulty but I give you some good weapons and armor as you progress.

These are the obligatory rules:

Start with a new character and dump the starting items in the first chest.
Read all of the signs.
There are no picks, axes, or hammers allowed. And you don't need any for progression.
No making anything, not even torches cause you shouldn't be able to cut down any trees.

Forum member Diggaroo made an awesome video of this map:

Pedguin made an LP of this map as well: (open)

The starting area:
preview12.png

.....and lastly....HAVE FUN!

A HUGE thanks to Diggaroo for making the video and ibowser123 for helping with testing.
Thanks to Pedguin, watching your video and seeing the frustration of dying so much on the Earth Temple was just too funny! :pThat being said, BIG thanks to you Pedguin for making that video!

If you want an even better Zelda experience with or without my map, visit my fellow clanmate, Mike's "The Legend of Terraria" thread for a Legend of Zelda texture pack:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/legend-of-zelda.44965/

v 1.03 - Sky Temple and Fire Temple just a smidge easier.
v1.1 - Beds added to the Sky Temple, Earth Temple, Glass Maze, Water Temple, and Fire Temple.
v1.1.1 - Fixes misc. tiles and adds a Cobalt Shield...
v1.2 - Earth Temple now easier! Town Well just a smidge easier. Antilions should not be able to shoot sand and lock you into the exit of the first temple. It's not possible to grapple/rocket boot your way around the Fire Temple now.
v1.3 - There is now a bed before Skeletron, after the exit of the Fire Temple. Water Temple is twice as hard, it seemed way to easy for being late in the adventure. Town Well is a smidge easier. There are now 3 secrets to find. If you finish the map and are 3 hearts short of max health you missed all 3 secrets!
v1.3.1 - Water Temple isn't impossible now. That was a big whoops, my bad.
v1.3.2 - Fixed spawn location.
v1.3.2 Multiplayer - Up to 4 players can co-op their way through.
v1.3.3 Multiplayer - Fixed empty chests for the 4th player.
v1.3.4 Mulitplayer - Fixed the last chest bugs in Glass Maze.

My other maps:
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
Escape! - The Necro Knight's Castle
Revenge! - An epic adventure map.
Maze World - A puzzle map of just mazes.
Maze World 2 - More mazes!
Floating Fortress - A fortress to call home.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm actually working on an update that adds some more 1.2 content while adding another coat of polish to the designs and adding a boatload of banners. Like banners just didn't exist when I made it originally. :p Anyway, I've said to much. I hope to have it out this week though!

Thanks! I'm actually working on an update that adds some more 1.2 content while adding another coat of polish to the designs and adding a boatload of banners. Like banners just didn't exist when I made it originally. :p Anyway, I've said to much. I hope to have it out this week though!
sounds good can't wait to try it :)

Back
Top Bottom