tModLoader Adventure Mode

Ooh. This could be pretty cool with some of those settings. Would definitely play it like this! Hope it all works out well.

Ooh. This could be pretty cool with some of those settings. Would definitely play it like this! Hope it all works out well.
Well I might be taking on more testers soon, but if you're expecting to do a playthrough, it might still be a bit early for that.

Adventure Mode - Testers Wanted

Openings for private beta testers are now available. Expectations:
  1. Must be willing and able to play a complete expert mode pre-hardmode playthrough within a reasonable time.
  2. Must be able to perform requested functionality/mechanics tests on occasion.
  3. Must understand how to report errors (typically error logs), critique mechanics, and describe overall experience objectively. Remember this is still an unfinished product.
  4. Ideally, having a method to stream or record from the game as needed will be very helpful for reporting issues or notable gameplay moments.
Reply or message me if interested.

Last edited:
As the mod nears the public beta point, it's going to need a multiplayer stress test. Last call for anyone who wants to be a tester before the release (will credit).

Note that "public beta" does not mean the mod is finished. It just means the core gameplay is stable and mature enough for a stand-alone release. The story and lore content, as well as actual content (biomes, bosses, etc.) have yet to be added. I'll likely need help with making those, but that'll come later.

After much delay, lots of indecision, redecision, undecision, and a bunch of added polish, I've now returned this to full playable status, and even have a (hopefully) viable RC ready!

Be sure to see the new trailer:

I have noticed a problem, i am unable to enable the Lore part of the mega mod, it says that i have PKEMeter 4.0.0, and that it needs 3.0.0 to be activated, and thus prevents me from playing with the main mod, despite the fact that i have downloaded everything at the latest version... Help !

I have noticed a problem, i am unable to enable the Lore part of the mega mod, it says that i have PKEMeter 4.0.0, and that it needs 3.0.0 to be activated, and thus prevents me from playing with the main mod, despite the fact that i have downloaded everything at the latest version... Help !
Is this the installer version or did you download from the mod browser? Thanks for the report.

Last edited:
No, it's the mod loader version
Alright, look for a mod on the mod browser called Adventure Mode Setup. That should fix your problem.

Meanwhile, I'll update the offending mod on the mod browser, which I guess must be your problem. Weird, this doesn't seem to be the case, either...

It was indeed this, thank you ! Playing it, i do have to say, this is way harder than vanilla, if only because you are unable to make armor whichout crafting stations, furnaces and anvils, which is hard to come by (i didn't find one yet)

It was indeed this, thank you ! Playing it, i do have to say, this is way harder than vanilla, if only because you are unable to make armor whichout crafting stations, furnaces and anvils, which is hard to come by (i didn't find one yet)
You have one at your raft. Try using your kits, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom