Story Adventure Time Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niel Aldrick

Terrarian
Terraria is like Adventure time
(Lore)

(Brief introduction about me)
To be honest, I'm new here in the forums and been playing terraria since highschool with the 1.2 update then stopped because the release date keeps getting longer. Now started playing again in college years with the 1.3 update

Ok I've been scouring the internet for Terraria lore, for those unanswerd questions, about everything terraria. And saw fan fiction especially from a cool guy "Rational Gamers" with his 43 videos something on Terraria lore. His content was good but too bad it's just in the realm of fan fiction, but then I watch the official terraria lore and I was kinda disappointed, and I just said "that was it?" It explained the origin of terraria but it didn't showcased the whole picture, (why the F does demons have a guide vodoo doll and why doea the angler want me dead or try to enslave me like his a dark ruler) like I said lots of unanswerd questions as why they are like that.

Hence forth I've set my conclusion (or suggestion because there are much better Lore Ideas out there but here me out)
Terraria is like Adventure time. Just think you've seen how crazy and random the show adventure time is, it's almost like terraria too. Now to further cement this idea. If you've watched Rational Ramers video on the "Opressed Cyborgs" he said society has advance like modern society (and I thought to my self that's a pretty far stretch) but it kinda fits to the lore of adventure time, society was once real but got ultimately destroyed and now the world is full crazy monsters and all weird places like terraria is so old even past civilizations died off like adventure time. Like how biomes can be easily explained as Kingdoms in adventure time, Candy kingdom, hotdog kingdom, slime, and Ice. I can still further explain how Adventure time and terraria connect so perfectly but that would take forever and that would make me sound like a crazy person. If what I'm saying is wrong, tell me I'm open for new ideas.

(I'm not saying adventure time is terraria but in a game style, No. I'm saying Adventure time resembles Terraria in terms of story and lore explanation)

For the game developers, staff, and creator of Terraria, please make more official Lore explaining everything in terraria. Sincerely a guy that loves terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom