Adventure Time Tree Fort

ZackElfie

Steampunker
Heyooooo Terraria guys and girls.
I've been a long time Adventure Time fan and had previous built my own inaccurate Tree Fort on a blank map, but lost the save realising far too late that it didn't support Cloud.
So after I started playing again, I felt the need to rebuild, more accurate, better sized.
It lacks some good decoration in areas, but is surprisingly screen accurate using my inexperience.
Just thought I'd share it with y'all.
Tree Fort.jpg

Love this! I don't think it really needs more decoration. I think if you add much more it's going to start to look too cluttered. Right now it's a good balance. ^_^

Thanks guys :)
I actually put the map up to download on Curse, nearly 500 downloads now.
As I said in Steam discussions, I'd love to add the Ice Kingdom to the left (I purposely chose a map with a snow biome just west of the start), and a Hallow Candy Kingdom.
But alas, my spare time is all kind of gone until the new year.

Very nice! If I had a tree fort like that, I'd live in it. I don't care about what the neighbours would think.

@Gotcha! i don't need that kind of hidden messages, nor a guy who follows me anywhere and answers all the stuff i've answered the last days. Stop both, please!

Err, what's your problem exactly? I am not sending any 'hidden messages', have no idea who you are nor have any interest to follow you or anyone else for that matter.
Time to visit your psychologist. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom